35. Hell Week

"It's been a year and 3 months since the abduction of Isabella Heyward and one year since the brutal murder of Taylor Henry, Aaron Xavier was charged with Homicide, abduction and aggravated assault, and was sentenced to 50 years in prison with no chance of parol. Also in the news today-" The tv was turned off after as the group sat in the living room.

It was over. It was finally over.

**

It was later on in the week when Colby and Izzy were hanging out in the house when Colby decided to talk to Izzy about going back to doing his XPLR videos.

"Hey, so me and Sam were talking and we think now that Aaron is gone, we'd start doing our XPLR videos again. Only if your comfortable with us leaving?" He said to the girl.

"Colby, I'm fine. You could've gone back at any time. I want you to do what you love. Don't let what happened to me stop you" She smiled at him holding his hand.

"I just don't want you to worry and be alone"

"I'm not alone, I have Kat and Annie and the rest of the group? Trust me I'll be okay"

"Okay, well on that note me and Colby have been planning on doing hell week. Where we go to the 7 of the most haunted places in the world. What do you think?" He smiled, his excitement showing.

"That sounds awesome, where would you go first?" She said looking over at him.

"We're thinking Draculas castle, Then the catacombs, there's a lot of places. But there's one in specific that I want you to come to I wanna go back to the-"

"Queen Mary?" She stared at him eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"Hm I'll think about it" she kissed the boy on his head before walking away.

**

"I donno man, going back there is gonna be terrifying" Izzy says to Gen and Ally as they are standing by the cash of the very quiet cafe that closes soon.

"Well you can't only think of the bad, think of the good, that's the place that got you Colby?" Ally smiled.

"Ya but it's also the place that you were traumatized by" Gen says unwrapping a candy from the candy bowl by the cash.

"First off, those are for the customers Gen, and second, something tells me that she's been traumatized by a lot more than ghosts, sooooo the Queen Mary should be a piece of cake" Kara said walking up to them.

Kara was the newest hire. She was hired a few days after Izzy and instantly clicked with the rest of the team.

"They're free candy that Sam bought, it says 'free, please take one' so imma take one" Gen says shoving the candy into her mouth.

The whole group giggle before Izzy continues.

"It's not that I don't want to go, it's just, I don't know the last time was so messed up and scary. But then again Kara is right, ghosts are nothing compared to being kidnapped" Izzy laughs and everyone joins in.

"See it'll be so easy" Kara says.

"Yeah it'll be so fun" Ally agrees.

"Don't blame me if you come back possessed Iz" Gen says laughing and walking away.

"I highly doubt I'm gonna get possessed Gen" Izzy laughs.

"Ya tell that to that creepy chick in the possession"

The group laughs before going back to work by cleaning the machines and the tables and also taking out the trash.

After 45-50 mins the cafe was closed up and everyone was walking out to their cars.

"Don't listen to me. You're gonna be fine" Gen says pulling Izzy into a hug before getting in her car.

Izzy gets in her car and sits for a few minutes before starting and driving to Colby's apartment.

Once she gets there, she gets to his room before using her key to unlock it.

She walks into Colby's editing room where he's sitting in, working on his most recent vlog.

"Okay, I've decided. I'm coming to the Queen Mary" Izzy smiled at the boy.

•_________•

Sorry just a filler chapter. More is coming soon! I've just been crazy busy the past two weeks 😭😭

I promise spooky ghost stories are coming ❤️👻