5.

Akk.

"Pupha, you know something, right?"

Tian asked for an explanation of Akk's behavior earlier. After his anger subsided, Tian realized that Akk and Ayyan were the same age, so the two of them might be prone to disagreements, Akk also didn't really understand the work he was doing.

"Yesterday, Ayyan asked me to take care of Akk's transfer, even though he previously refused to move because he liked being watched by Akk."

Pupha also told him that Akk had backtracked on his intention to transfer after the incident where Ayyan was almost attacked by Daemi's group.

"So what's their problem?" Tian asked.

The roof top of Akk's house is Tian's choice to chat with Pupha, Ayyan rests in Pupha's room and Akk escapes to go to the hospital, Pupha gets a call from him if he is in the hospital where his mother is treated, and asks for time to talk to Tian tomorrow morning.

"Father's death was the hardest blow for Akk."

Akk was the youngest child who was so close to his father, after his mother became sickly it was the father who raised Akk as well as Pupha.
Pupha may be an adult, and he understands very well about his father's job and himself, life is at stake.
But Akk didn't understand, why did his father have to die just to protect others? He wasn't a cop nor a superhero, so why did his father have to die for Ayyan?

"He's blaming Ayyan? Why?"

"If you had told Ayyan what happened to your family, if only he hadn't thought of running away, if  your late father hadn't tried to commit so many acts of violating the country's trade, if only your father..." Pupha turned his gaze to Tian, he too had been hurt all this time and seeing Akk getting more and more unrestrained he did too. "If only things weren't like this, my father would still be alive."

After saying all the things that had been stuck in his heart for years, Pupha ended up apologizing to Tian.

"I'll take care of Akk's school transfer, and find a replacement as soon as possible," Pupha continued, perhaps it was better if they were separated.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for your difficult life." Tian also felt as guilty as Ayyan, how could he not think about Pupha and Akk's feelings about losing their father.

"It's okay, I understand the risks of all this. Therefore, let's get it over with quickly."

----

"Mom, did you suffer all this time? Do you.... want me to let you go too?"

Akk thought about Ayyan's words earlier.
Was even defending someone's life a mistake?
If only his mother could survive all this time even though she was not awake, only her heartbeat that Akk heard and her quiet breathing.
Why would Luk want his father dead?

"Mom, did I do something right?" Suddenly Akk felt doubt about what he had done.
Years passed, and his mother never woke up from her coma.

"Are you happy mom? You'll wake up, right?"

Akk ended up sobbing by his mother's bed of pain, complaining weakly about how hard his day had been.
He needed his mom for everything.
.
.
.
.
Akk and Ayyan were reunited in the counseling room to continue their punishment, along with Tonhon who had also just finished serving his suspension.
The 3 sheets of apology writing this time, Akk was the first to finish, so he went straight to the teacher's room leaving Ayyan with Tonhon.
After Akk's departure, Tonhon was able to interrupt Ayyan, he pulled Ayyan's paper slightly until the writing was out of line.

"Hey, you know this started because of you." Technically, yes. Ayyan was not paying attention to the road until he bumped into Tonhon who had just turned onto the road towards him.