9.

Happy reading!

On the last day of vacation, all the students were seen packing up their belongings in their respective rooms.
Ayyan didn't forget to wear the jacket Akk had given his the other day, coincidentally his jacket had been exposed to sea water while playing with Khanloung.
Akk had been out of the room since a few hours ago, being the first to finish packing to make sure his friends didn't leave anything behind at the hotel.
Mangkorn entered Ayyan's room, he had also finished packing and wanted to make sure his master had not left anything at the hotel.

"Are you done?"

Ayyan nodded and walked out of the room with Mangkorn following him.
Ayyan heard that for the return trip they no longer needed to use seat numbers, so Mangkorn told Ayyan to sit next to him later.
Akk was seen repeatedly going back and forth in the hallway of the hotel room, and every time Akk saw Ayyan, the young master would avert his gaze.

"You're avoiding Akk."

Mangkorn turned to Ayyan, being stared at so intently by the young master did not make Mangkorn afraid, he instead offered Ayyan the candy he bought with Khanloung this morning.

"If you refuse it means you're avoiding Akk," Mangkorn said playfully. "Just open your mouth."

Ayyan just gave in and ate the candy that Mangkorn fed him. Mangkorn's favorite strawberry candy but the one Ayyan hated the most from now on.
Tuaphu watched the two of them getting along, two cousins like that are everyone's dream.

"Right? I don't have a cousin the same age as Ayyan, it would be nice."

"That sucks, it would be better if you lived alone."

Tuaphu chuckled at Akk's answer, and advised Akk not to be jealous of Mangkorn because Mangkorn and Ayyan were brother  anyway, there was no classic ridiculous story like two cousins loving each other.
But Akk, who knew the two were not cousins, was clearly a little upset, Ayyan and Mangkorn looked very close for an introduction time of less than 2 months.

Akk was on the bus where Cherry wanted him to sit next to her, while Ayyan and Mangkorn stayed on the last bus.
After this vacation, school was back out for the next 5 days so Akk and Ayyan would probably only meet at Pupha's friend's  Judo practice.

"Chief, is there someone you like enough to reject my love?"

Akk smiled a little. Firstly, he was amazed at Cherry's greatness of heart that remained the same even though last night Akk seriously rejected her with full apologies.
Secondly, he imagined Ayyan to Cherry's question about someone he likes.

"There is," Akk replied.

Cherry smiled too and then breathed a sigh of relief because Akk rejected her not because she was ugly but because he had a heart to protect.
Akk shook his head, he also confessed his love to this figure just like Cherry did and he too was rejected.

"You? How could you, who is that? How dare you hurt the chairman." Cherry couldn't understand, there was someone who had made Akk fall in love but was rejected.

Akk then described Ayyan as stupid and rude, he looked strong but his focus could never be on one thing.
He was good at sports, especially soccer as well as some martial arts skills like Judo.
Ayyan is actually a troublemaker, but after serious problems come alone to him, he changes little by little for the better, he is grumpy but if someone is more grumpy than him then he will submit.

"You know so well, chief."

Akk blinked his eyes then turned to Cherry.

"He's a boy?" Cherry asked again then smiled seductively then tried to guess who Akk was talking about at the moment. "Good at soccer and Judo, occasionally gets into trouble? That sounds like Ayyan!"