16. (ending)

"Tuaphu!" Khanloung shouted.

Tuaphu and Mangkorn immediately turned their heads to Akk and Ayyan, as well as Khanloung.
Then Tuaphu waved his hand with a smile.
Mangkorn praised Tuaphu's acting skills, he smiled as if nothing had happened and even pulled his closer to them.

"What are you doing here?" Ayyan asked, it was Mangkorn's last day of suspension, but he was around the school.

"He misses school he said, we were planning to take the bus together, so why are you here?" Tuaphu answered, very quickly.

Khanloung then explained that the three of them were going to go for a walk to the park, helping Akk get some fresh air from grieving for so long.
He also invited Mangkorn and Tuaphu to come along.

"I don't-"

"We're coming," Mangkorn interrupted, then put his arm around Tuaphu, preventing him from running away.

Akk watched the two with a surprised look, he knew the two were quite close as friends but this time it was too close, and it was suspicious.
Ayyan immediately encouraged Akk to keep up his footsteps, they had to get on the bus.
Tuaphu repeatedly tried to break away from Mangkorn, the two were seen pushing and pulling each other making Khanloung who was walking behind the two stare in surprise, does Mangkorn like Tuaphu?

---

Mangkorn never let Tuaphu out of his sight, after stealing Khanloung's seat who had been sitting next to Tuaphu, now he was side by side with him down the small streets of the city park.
Tuaphu was uncomfortable, but he had no choice but to endure.

"Korn, your cell phone is ringing."

Ayyan patted Mangkorn's shoulder repeatedly, who knows what Mangkorn was thinking about that the cell phone he was holding couldn't be heard by himself.
The five of them were sitting on the grass at the moment, enjoying the drinks Khanloung had bought them.

"Hello, Tian."

Akk and Ayyan immediately turned their heads to Mangkorn.

"With Ayyan and his friends, why?"

"Your brother, right?" Khanloung asked quietly, to which Ayyan nodded.

"Now?" Mangkorn looked hesitant, but this was Tian's order.
So he quickly got up from his seat, carrying his jacket.

"What's wrong?" Ayyan asked.

"That brother of yours, always giving me trouble." Mangkorn complained and put on his shoes, he had to leave now.

Before actually leaving, Mangkorn first glanced at Tuaphu and patted his shoulder repeatedly, reminding him that even though Mangkorn was not here, Tuaphu was always in his care.
After 20 minutes of Mangkorn's departure, Tuaphu also said goodbye to go home first.
.
.
.
.
At Kondo, Mangkorn found Akk accompanying Ayyan because he came late, Tian made him do a lot of work.
Ayyan had already gone to sleep in hidroom, so after discovering Mangkorn had returned to Kondo, he would leave here immediately.

"What makes you think I'm the one behind all your attacks?" Mangkorn stopped the footsteps of Akk who was about to leave.

"If it's because I have the green man hanger, Khanloung has it too."

Akk still didn't budge, not even turning his body to face Mangkorn.

"If it's Judo, even Tuaphu is good at it."

Akk turned around this time, staring at Mangkorn with a look like 'Here you are the culprit, why are you suddenly pointing Tuaphu out.

"Do you have any evidence?" Akk asked.