13.

Happy Reading!!

Akk was in the hospital at the moment, meeting Kate to help him clean the wound on the forehead, bumping into the classroom table was the most reasonable excuse he gave Kate.
After that, he went to his mother's room but not until he went inside a call came into his cell phone, it was Tian.

"Hello, Tian."

'Are you picking up Ayyan?

"No, he said he's going home with you." Akk lowered his hand from the doorknob of his mother's room, Tian's voice sounded very worried at the moment and Akk was clearly affected.

'Ayyan disappeared without a trace.

Akk quickly switched off his cell phone and ran back out of the hospital.
Damn, he forgot to bring his bike so decided to continue running to the bus stop, it would be better if Akk went home first to bring his bike, it would take about 30 minutes and Akk didn't know what might happen to Ayyan in those 30 minutes.
Akk tried to call Ayyan but no one picked up, maybe he fell on the road? Akk couldn't leave quickly even though he was now on the bus, the anxiety he got from the information of Ayyan's disappearance made him unable to sit still, literally standing in front of the bus door so that he could immediately get out and run to Kondo Ayyan.

----

After getting the keys to his motorcycle that he kept in Ayyan's room, Akk immediately returned to the parking lot.
But before leaving he called Tian first, finding out where he should look for Ayyan.
Akk only left after getting information on the possibilities of where Ayyan had been taken by Daemi's group.
Their headquarters, their company, or even the forest, which is always synonymous with Daemi as a place to execute their enemies.
Because all the places had been investigated but did not get results Akk decided to go straight to the forest where it was at the end of the city, he would also be followed by Tian as well as his bodyguards.
The journey to the forest took the most time, Akk had to be fast but still focused on the road.

"Take this."

Having just arrived in front of the forest, Akk was given a firearm by Tian.
This was the first time Akk carried a firearm, because he was still of age. Akk's job was to look after Ayyan at school, he didn't have much time to practice this type of weapon, but Akk made sure that he wouldn't waste bullets.

----

After entering the forest area, Akk and the others began to split up in search of Ayyan's whereabouts.
Akk had practiced for this kind of thing before, not much but he was smart enough to remember every teaching given to him.
The deeper into the forest Akk got the further away from the herd he got.

"I found someone," he said into the communication device Tian had put in his ear.

The figure of the black-clad man ran around without realizing that Akk was watching him, Akk immediately chased him but was careful not to be noticed by the black-clad man.
In the middle of the chase, Akk suddenly stopped running to listen to the information he got in his ear, Ayyan had been found.
The figure of the man Akk was chasing turned around, and it was Mangkorn with his school bag holding a firearm like Akk.

"Are you here too?" Asked Mangkorn then casually approached Akk while storing his gun in his bag, it was no longer needed it seemed.

"Did you hear? Pupha told us to go south," continued Mangkorn, pointing to the hearing device in his ear like Akk's.

Akk seemed to refrain from raising his gun, he had to play pretty until all the evidence was collected.
Akk left ahead of Mangkorn without any words, while Mangkorn, who was used to Akk's attitude, did not bother, he followed Akk's steps to the south cheerfully.