11.

Happy Reading.

The school atmosphere became more tense after Mangkorn managed to get Tonhon hospitalized for his injuries.
Despite involving the police, Mangkornn was found not guilty of the attack, he had a strong alibi because he felt bullied, and he also had many voices to further corner Tonhon.
Akk is seen sitting in a chair near the door of the teachers' room, Tian has come to take care of today's events and he is chatting with the teachers as well as Mangkornn in the room.
Ayyan walked up to Akk, he had changed into Khanloung's sports uniform.

"Are you okay?" Asked Akk, he looked up to stare at Ayyan whose hair was already wet, he must have gone to take a shower at school.

Before answering the chairman's question, Ayyan first sat next to Akk.
Ayyan was a little curious about what Akk was thinking at the moment, he came but did not act quickly to help him control Mangkorn's emotions, looking hesitant until finally Mangkorn was controlled by Luk and Tuaphu.

"You know, if Mangkorn were to kill him it would be a dangerous situation for all of us." Ayyan warned Akk about who they were, because of his tardiness the school had called the police.

"Are you really serious about getting rid of Tonhon? Why did you involve Mangkorn?"

Akk turned his head to Ayyan, that wasn't what he meant. "Then what, why are you so slow?"

Akk was no longer able to say anything with Ayyan's relentless onslaught of questions, he ended up sighing then turned to ask about Tonhon.
It had been a long time since Tonhon had sought trouble with Ayyan, so why was he suddenly back on the offensive? Because as far as Akk knew, Tonhon was the type of person who would attack if attacked first.

"Why are you provoking his emotions? You know Mangkorn has the temper of a madman."

"I didn't provoke him," Ayyan said a little annoyed, but in the end he could only remain silent when Akk shouted a little questioning why Tonhon was again attacking Ayyan.

But fortunately the argument was stopped by the sound of the Teacher's room door being opened, Akk and Ayyan hurriedly got up from their seats and bowed politely to the Teachers who came out one by one from inside the room, until finally Akk and Ayyan could meet Tian as well as Mangkorn, whose face had a slight bruise from Tonhon's punch.
Akk then apologized to Tian for not being able to control the situation until the school had to Melina the police.

"Why are you the one apologizing?" Tian asked, then patted Akk's shoulder a few times and told him that this was Mangkorn and Ayyan's fault, Akk had nothing to do with it because he was Ayyan's former bodyguard.

"Mangkorn is suspended for one week, I will take him to Pupha for punishment. Can you look after Ayyan for a while? Class president?"

Akk turned to Mangkorn who smiled at him, he made a gesture apologizing to Akk for once again having to be Ayyan's bodyguard.
He nodded and Tian immediately left to take care of something else.

"I'll go get my bag first." Mangkorn patted Akk and Ayyan's shoulders, teasing the two for being together again for a while.

----

"Can we talk?"

Mangkorn had just walked out of the classroom with his bag on him shoulder, he was about to go home and meet Tian but he was intercepted by Akk in front of the classroom door.
Mangkorn nodded and followed Akk who walked towards the Judo club.
Akk just wanted to ask about what happened between Mangkorn and Tonhon, actually Mangkorn was not allowed by Ayyan to talk about Tonhon, but he felt that Akk also needed to know.
So once again, Mangkorn refused to hide whatever Ayyan told him to.