Villainous

Steve's POV:

I am still standing in the bathroom when Eddie returns, Dustin now gone. We both stand in awkward silence for a good few seconds, neither of us knowing what to say.

"Steve I am so so sorry I really didn't mean to do anything-" Eddie starts but I quickly interrupt him.

"Eddie, don't even worry about it, it's ok don't worry. We all dumb shit when we are drunk haha" I say.

"You sure? I feel really bad, and I didn't even expect myself to do something like that" Eddie continues again, obviously worried.

"Ed's, it's ok. Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't hate you or anything so it's really no big deal" I say. He simply smiles at me and then we both walk out of the bathroom.

"Well, um, I'm just gonna go watch TV" Eddie says walking towards the couch.

"Alright I'll just be in my room" I responded walking to my room.

I close the door right behind me and flop down onto my bed. There is only one thing running through my mind. Does Eddie like me romantically ? My thoughts are soon interrupted though when I hear a knock on my window. I quickly turn only to see Robin waving at me. I head towards the window and open it.

"Hey Rob, everything okay? I didn't get a call for anything, do you need backup?" I ask.

"Ha no no, I just came by to see if you wanna swing around. It's pretty dark out and I mean we haven't just swung together in a while" She responds.

"Oh yeah sure that sounds nice, just give me a sec" I reply, getting changed in my suit and heading out the window following Robin.

We swing from building to building, occasionally taking breaks on the roofs of some buildings. We land on the roof of a skyscraper and sit there for a while, just talking.

It's truly an amazing view, the city all lit up, people and cars littering the streets, it's all amazing. But it doesn't take the thought of Eddie off my mind.

"I wish that we could do this more often. I mean like just having fun, acting like kids." Robin says. I can tell she really means it. She's not wrong, we never just get to do what we want, there is always something calling for us, people or monsters.

"Yeah" is all I can manage to reply. We sat in silence for a bit, enjoying the peace.

"Well we should probably get going, it's late and Hop said he wants both of us to go in tomorrow, said he has suit upgrades or something" Robin says. I nod in reply and then we are off.

We swing the robins place and I wave bye before I start to head to my place.

~the next morning~

Yet again some loud noise is blaring at me, but this time it's not my alarm. It's my phone. I reach over to my nightstand and see that Robin is calling me. I decided to ignore her call and go grab food.

As I'm walking out of my room I can hear muffled talking coming from the couch. I look over and see that Eddie is making out with some girl. Eddie makes eye contact with me and pulls away from her.

"I-uh er sorry. Didn't mean to walk in on you guys like that" I say, averting my eyes away from them. "I'm just gonna grab some food real quick, don't mind me" I say walking over to the pantry and grabbing some bread. All I can hear behind is the sounds of that girl that Eddie is with maiming his name. It pisses me off.

I grab my food and go to my room as soon as possible. I get dressed then throw my suit in my bag and head out the front door without saying anything. I'm walking as fast as I can to the subway. I'm so fucking pissed, but why? Why should I even care it's not like me and Eddie are dating or anything. There is absolutely nothing between us.

I arrive at Hopper's office with Robin, and he is talking to us about upgrades but my mind is drifting elsewhere, and by elsewhere I mean I'm thinking about Eddie and that girl.

"-teve, Steve, Steve, Steve!" Robin is now shouting at me to get my attention.

"What? Sorry I was zoned out." I reply.

"Yeah no kidding, we called your name many times and you didn't even flinch until Robin yelled." Hopper said, looking at some papers on his desk.

"Sorry sir. It won't happen again" I say.

"You're right. It won't happen again." Hopper says. He must be in a sour mood today. "As I was saying before Harrington here started to daydream, the suits are now both equipped with sound systems and will help your "spidey-senses" sense when something is going to attack you behind or somewhere out of sight." Hop says.

"That's great! But didn't our suits already have sound systems?" Robin asks.

"Yes, they did. I just decided to make it better." Hop replies. "That's all I have. You are both free to leave." He says, kinda kicking me and Robin out. Me and Rob head out and we mutually decide that we need to get something to eat.

"Something about today is off," Robin states as we are sitting down at a booth in a cafe.

"What do you mean?" I ask, grabbing the menu off the table.

"Well first off Hop was legitimately scary today, and then you zoned off while Hop was talking. You never do that Stevie. I'm a little concerned." Robin says.

"I just have a lot on my mind right now, also that's not the first time that I've zoned out Rob. It's not a big deal" I reply, setting the menu back down on the table.

"Liar. You are so lying right now. C'mon Steve spill it. You can tell me anything and everything Steve" She says. She is looking me dead in the eyes.

"Fine, fine. But please don't tell anyone alright? I, this morning, well... this morning I saw Eddie making out with some girl on the couch. I didn't know who she was but it pissed me off" I say.
"HE WAS WHAT!?" Robin shouts, causing other people in the cafe to stare at us. I put my hands over her mouth to get her to shut up.

"He was making out with some random girl, Robin you don't need to yell" I say quietly. She shoves my hands away from her face, getting ready to speak but then the waiter comes over to our table and takes both our orders.

Once the waiter was out of sight Robin bombarded me with questions.

"What did the girl look like? Was it full on making out? Did they seem like they were both enjoying it? Do you know when that girl came over? Or how long they had been making out? I need to find her insta asap" Robin said.

"Enough Robin. I don't know anything about the girl, or how she is related to Eddie. It's not really any of my business anyways. Me and Eddie are just roommates. Friends as best." I reply taking a sip of my coffee.

"Fine. I won't interrogate you about it, but I will interrogate Eddie about it. After this we are going straight to your place and having a long conversation about it-"

"Robin enough! I told you, it's not any of my business. So stop" I say, letting out a sigh. I can tell that I've upset her. We sit in awkward silence until the food arrives. It smells amazing

Word count: 1301

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! Gosh it's been what, like over 4 month since I last uploaded? I want to say that writers block hit me but tbh I just didn't have any motivation to write. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter though :)

(Also if you like story, kudos are much appreciated)