Chapter 11

I walk through the long grass and thousands of flowers.

Many different colors: orange, purple, yellow, red, pink, blue...all different.

And there.....under a big Sakura tree is a young boy with raven hair with a blue tint that is shining in the last sun rays we get from the sun before it disappears in the horizon.

A dark blue shirt and black, tight jeans and white shoes.

Having his hands in his pockets and looking at the final sunshine we get before the night sky takes over.

He turns around and smiles at me.

I am met with sparkling onyx eyes and beautiful pale skin.

''Naruto, baby, I wanted to ask you something.'' The boy says and takes both my hands, smirking.

''What is it?'' I ask and smile at him.

He lets go of my hands and goes down on one knee.

My ocean blue eyes widen and my lips slightly part.

''Uzumaki Naruto...'' He starts and goes into one of his pockets and gets out a small box.

I feel tears coming to my eyes.

''I know we are only in high school, but I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You made my life so much better and I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. I know that Itachi would probably kill me if he heard me say this..'' He says and chuckles a little, I do too.

''But I don't care because that is how I really feel for you, so....'' He started opening the box.

''Uzumaki Naruto, will you make me the happiest man on earth and-''

*RING RING RING RING*

I wake up to that damn alarm.

Dammit!

I turn the alarm off and sit up in my bed.

I stretch before going into the bathroom and take a shower.

What was that dream though? It looked awfully familiar. 

The location, the flowers, the sakura tree...

I ignored it and stripped out of my clothes and got into my shower.

The dream came flooding into my mind again.

What was that...?

It was Sasuke in the dream, there was no doubt about that but...it was like he was about to.....propose..

I flush at the thought.

''Uchiha Naruto...doesn't sound that bad, though.'' I say and smile a bit.

Then I slapped myself.

''Stop it, Naruto!'' I say to myself and continue my shower.

When  I was done, I put on some underwear and I put on my work suit.

I made some instant ramen and ate it quickly before dashing out of the apartment and locking the door.

''I need to talk to Sasuke!'' I say as I run towards Sasuke's house. 

It was really early and we didn't have work in, like, 3 hours so that's good.

When I got there, I didn't look up before I catched my breath.

When I looked up, I saw the familiar building I used to call 'home'.

I slapped myself and walked forward, ignoring that awfully familiar feeling.