Chapter 8

...

Naruto POV:

I sat down at my desk and started getting out the papers and started typing on the computer.

Then someone knocked on my door.

I smiled a little.

''Come in!'' I said and looked at the door opening slowly. Something in me hopes it is Sasuke.

''Naruto? I wanna ask you something.'' Sakura says and peeks into my office.

My smile dies a little and I look back at my computer.

''Okay sure, what is it?'' I ask and she comes into my office and closes the door.

''Uhm...I know you know Sasuke-kun, right?'' Sakura says. I look up at her and raises a eyebrow.

''Yeah? Why?'' I say and she blushes and fiddles with her fingers.

''W-Well I was wondering if he might be dating someone?'' She says.

My eyes widen.

She likes...Sasuke?

''That is totally not some of your business, Sakura-chan.'' I say with a cold tone.

''O-Oh but I thought that maybe you could help me ask him ou-''

''NO!'' I yell and throw my fist at my desk.

Her eyes widen and she takes a few steps back.

When I realize what I just did my eyes widen.

''Uh..Oh I'm so sorry, Sakura-chan! That wasn't- I mean- it wasn't my intention to-''

''It's okay. I need to go now.'' She says and exits the room.

I groan into my hands.

Why do I always have to ruin everything?

I'm the worst.

________________________________________________________________________________

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Sasuke POV:

I go to make some coffee when I see that pink haired girl walk out of Naruto's office with, I think was guilt or embarrassment.

I am not very good at reading emotions on other people than Naruto.

I go over to the office and knocks on the door.

''I don't want to talk to you right now, Sakura-chan!'' Naruto says from the other side.

"It's me, Sasuke. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, you can come in." He says and I open the door carefully.

When I come into the office, I close the door and sees Naruto sitting behind his desk, typing something on his computer.

I walk further in, he looks at me and smiles a bit.

I sit down in a chair in front of his desk.

''You okay?'' I ask.

''Yeah, I'm just fine. Why do you ask?'' He says and gives me one of those big grins. I smile too.

''No, I just got a feeling something was wrong.'' I say and he chuckles a little.

''You have really not changed, huh?'' He laughs. I roll my eyes.

''Do you want me to change?'' I ask and his blue eyes then shots wide open.

''W-What? N-No that w-wasn't what I m-meant!'' He stutters. I smile.

''You're cute when you stutter'' I say jokingly, and he laughs.

He looks over to the computer again and then looks at me.

''If you need to work I can leave?'' I say and was going to stand up when he took a grip of my wrist.

''N-No, it's okay. I mean, there aren't so much work to be done today. Many are on break in the cafeteria already.'' He says and keeps the grip on my wrist.

Cafeteria? I didn't even know they had one.

''So that's why almost no one is out there?'' I ask and he nods and smile.

''Do you want to go there?'' He asks and I can see a spark of hope in his ocean blue eyes.

''Sure, why not?'' I say and he grins.

He then let's go of my wrist and stands up.

He walks up to me and takes my hand instead and shows me to the cafeteria.

''I didn't even know there was a cafeteria.'' I say as we got there, he giggles.

''Well, not many people that start here knows at first.'' He says and drags me to a table to sit.

I sit across from him.

''Why are people at work when it isn't much work to do?'' I ask. He shrugs.

''Some people, like myself, maybe don't want to be at their home or they don't have many things to do. Everyone is different though!'' He says and rests his head on his palms.

''You don't want to be at home? Why?''

He looks down slightly.

''It can get kind of lonely to be living alone in a small apartment.'' He says and looks back up at me.

''Yeah, I get it.'' I say.

''That's good. I-I mean, not that you are alone too I meant that I feel good that someone knows what I am talking about!'' He says and I chuckle.

''No need to panic. I know what you mean.'' I say and he smiles.

''Oh hello Sasuke-Kun!'' A pink-haired girl schreeched and walked over to us. Naruto rolled his eyes and glared at her.

''How are you?'' She asked.

"I am good" I say.

I am weirded out by this lady.

''Please go away, Sakura.'' Naruto said with some anger in his voice.

''Naruto, I can talk to whoever I want!'' she yelled at him.

Something snapped in me.

No one yells at my Naruto.

"Do NOT talk to Naruto that way!" I yell and ignore the crowds we are creating.

"Oh, come on, Sasuke-Kun, I know you are friends, but don't you know that Naruto can be an idiot too!"

She said and came closer to me.

Then Naruto stands up and pulls Sakura away from me.

"Leave. Sasuke. Alone." Naruto said and I could feel the murderous vibe from him.

The girl was terrified and ran away, tears flying from her eyes.

I looked at Naruto surprised.

I never saw him get this angry.

I hear people whispering around us but I turn to them and give them the Uchiha glare and everyone shuts up.

"You okay?" I ask Naruto as we walk out of the cafeteria.

"Yeah, I'm fine. She just walked on my last nerve, I guess..." Naruto says.

After we got our stuff, we walked out of the big building.

''Want me to walk you home?'' I ask and he looks at me surprised but then a smile comes to his rosy lips.

''Sure!''

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 8.....

I have nothing more to say more than, see you next time and thank you for reading! :D