Chapter 14

No one's POV:

Naruto has been planning this with Hinata for almost 15 days.

Naruto was gonna be the one to propose this time!

Naruto has bought the ring, the costume, everything!

Naruto was right now standing outside Sasuke's door, with a orange costume on.

When Sasuke opened his door, his eyes widened.

''Naru, why do you have-''

''Come on, I have someting to show you!'' Naruto says and leads Sasuke out of the house.

Sasuke closed and locked the door and was lead by Naruto to a park in front of a old building.

''This is...''

''Our High School...'' Naruto said.

Sasuke looked to Naruto.

''Why did you take me here?'' Sasuke asked with a little chuckle.

Naruto took a deep breath and went down on one knee.

''Uchiha Sasuke, you chose to propose last time so, I think it's my turn.'' Naruto says and takes out a small orange box.

Sasuke's eyes were wide, tears started forming in his eyes.

''I have loved you all my life, Sasuke and I really can't live without you. If I needed to wait I would wait for you for a million years because I love you.''

Naruto started opening the box, revealing a ring with the Uchiha symbol on.

''It too me so long to find this.'' Naruto laughs.

Sasuke chuckles.

''Uchiha Sasuke, I want you to never ever leave me again and to love and desire me for all years we have left. So please do me the great biggest honor and marry-''

Naruto was cut off by him falling to the ground by a hug.

''Usuratonkachi, what do you think is the answer!?'' Sasuke asks.

Naruto smiles widely.

''So yes??'' He asks.

Sasuke chuckles and nods.

''I do I do I do, I'd marry you a thousand times!'' Sasuke says.

Sasuke then kisses Naruto on the lips.

Naruto breaks apart to put on the ring around Sasuke's finger.

They kiss again and sit there for almost 5 minutes.

''Finally..'' Sasuke mumbles after they were done making out.

Naruto leans in on his fiance's arm as they walk back home.

''I love you, Sasuke.'' Naruto says.

Sasuke smiles.

''I love you too.''

____________________________________________________________________________

(3 months later)

Everything was so perfect.

The place was decorated with the Uzumaki and Uchiha symbols and the seats were painted with, at the right side is light blue with the Uchiha symbol painted and on the left side, orange and Uzumaki symbol painted.

The aisle had a mixture of blue, orange, purple and pink flowers and a light blue carpet.

The cake was 6ft tall (yes literally) and the cake's colors was light purple, light blue and orange and some characters at the top of the cake which is supposed to be Sasuke and Naruto.