Part 1

Theo's Pov

Walking trough the cold halls of my mother's castle I release a deep breath , I've been summond and most of the time that doesn't mean any good . As the gaurds see me approaching they open the heavy doors and I walk in with my hand on the hilt of my sword and my head high .

"You've summond me mother " I say as I bow down . "Rise Theo I have a job for you " My mother says and I stand up straight . Looking at the woman I call my mother I don't feel any love , that left my body a long time ago .

"You've heard of the people who fell from the sky " she asks me as she stands up from her throne and walks over to me .

We've all heard of the kids who fell from the sky , and knowing my mother whatever she wants me to do isn't anything pleasant.

"Yes Mother " I say with no emotion in my voice as I look at her. "You will go there , make them trust you and when the time is right you will kill their leaders " My mother says and I nod my head at her . "Echo will go with you , and anything worth reporting she will report back to me " my mother's says and I see Echo walk into the room.

"Mother Echo won't fit in " I say as I look at her . "She'll be close , out of view " my mother says and I slowly nod my head .

Seeing my mother walk over to me she takes her knife and soflty drags it across my face "Make sure you don't disappoint me Theo , you know what happens when you do " she says and I keep my posture and don't give her any reaction.

"I won't let you down mother " I say with no emotion in my voice and soon she pats my cheek .

"Go get ready , you will leave once your done . " Mother says as she waves her hand and dismisses me . Giving her a small bow I make my way out of the room.

Walking trough the once again cold hallways I soon reach my room and push the door open . Walking in I grab a small bag and put some essentials in it . Grabbing my bow and quiver i put them on .Putting on my fur cloak I make my way back out of my room . Seeing Echo walk over to me I give her a small nod .

"You ready ?" I ask her and she gives me a nod. Walking back to the room my mother is in me and Echo stand next to eachoter.

"We will ride out now Mother " I say and she doesn't even look at us as she motions us out of the room. Walking out of the castle or well it looks more like ruins I see two horses are saddled up and ready .

"How long is the ride ?" I ask Echo in gonasleng better start speaking it right now . Mounting the horse I look at Echo waiting for a awnser .

"About 2 days to Trikru borders after that probably a day worth walk , we can't take the horses with us in their lands " Echo says as she gets on her own horse .

"Let's go " I state as I nudge the horse forward. Riding trough with Echo by my side I release a deep sigh here we go again on a mission from my mother .

2 Days Later

Dismounting the horse I grab my stuff and look around , taking my fur cloak off I lay it on the saddle .

"We need to look more Trikru and less Azgeda " I say as I start changing clothes . Feeling Echo's hand on my back I shake it off before pulling the shirt over my head .