Part 25

Theo's Pov

It took hours for the storm to pass. We stayed up all night to wait for it to pass, and finally, it did .

Getting out the rover I look at the panels and well we are absolutely fucked.

"They broke." I breathe out as I rub my hand through my hair in frustration. 

"Fuck!"Clarke yells out as she looks at the panels.  Putting my hand on her shoulder, she snaps her head in my direction, and all I see is frustration in her eyes.

"We will walk. Maybe we can  scavenge something to fix them." I whisper with a small smile.

"Oke." Clarke whispers as she hangs her head down in defeat and walks over to the back of the rover.

Almost no water, no food, and now we can't use the rover. I can't lose hope once I do so will Clarke. We will find a way to survive .

Making my way over to Clarke, I grabbed the backpack and put it over my shoulder.

"Do you have everything?" I ask her, and she gives me a small nod.

"Then let's walk wanheda." I say as I playfully shove her shoulder and start the God knows how long walk .

3 Days Later

We've been walking for 3 days, we ran out of water and we are just surrounded by sand as far as the eye reaches.

My body feels weak,from the lack of water and food. Looking at Clarke I see her walking with the wooden stick but she soon drops it in the sand.

As I see Clarke crash into the sand, I run over to her with the last strength I have in me .

"Clarke," I breathe out, but it barely comes out of my mouth. I'm just so thirsty and hungry. My body can't handle this anymore. Feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head, I crash into the sand next to the blonde.

"Theo," I hear Clarke whisper as she shakes my body, blinking my eyes open. I sit up and look at the girl.

"Look," Clarke whispers, and I follow to where she is pointing and my eyes widen.

"Show us where you live." Clarke yells, and the bird starts to fly into the sky. As we both practically jump up, we run after it. Climbing up one of the sand dunes, the bird is nowhere to be seen, and infront of us is just more and more sand.

Seeing  the sand between our feet slip awa,  we both roll down the dune andharshlyy hit the ground .

"I'm done." Clarke yells at the top of her lungs as she's sitting on her knees with tears leaving her eyes.

"Do you hear me , I've lost everything.... My friends, my father, my mother, " she yells again through some sobs, and I crawl over to her .

"I've got nothing left." Clarke finished, and I kneel next to her. Seeing her grab her gon she points it against her temple,  and I release a deep breath.

"Just kill me first." I whisper as I grab her hand and place the weapon on my forehead.

"Theo," Clarke breathes out, and I give her a small nod. "I do not wish to be alone, so kill me, and I will wait for you in the afterlife." I whisper, and I hear some sobs leave her mouth, but I give the girl a small smile .

"It's alright, Clarke. I've been ready to die for a long time." I say, and I see her slowly nod her head through her tears.

 "Ai gonplei ste odon," i whisper to myself as I look down at the sand.

But just as she's about to shoot, we hear the bird again. As we both look up, it flies in a different direction ,and we sprint after it. Running up one of the dunes again, our eyes widen at what we see in front of us.