Chapter 15 - Aphrodisiac

3rd Pov

After a day of socializing with his old buddies, enemies and ex in the castle. He stood in the balcony of Nightmare's room, he was looking at the evening sky. He knew he needed to go now but the others invited him for dinner and he was debating whether to join or not. Nightmare was helping Horror and Blue make dinner while Dream brought a cup of coffee to where Killer was.

He opened the door to Nightmare's room and he saw Killer standing in the balcony. He walked towards Killer and Stood next to him. "Killer thank you for giving Nightmare a chance...I haven't seen him that happy since before you cancelled the wedding with him. Killer sighs and he says "Well, Dream I gotta go now.. Someone's waiting for me back home.". Dream smiles and hands Killer the coffee, Killer looks at it in confusion and Dream asked "Well...maybe one cup of Nightmare's favorite beverage before leaving?".

Killer could sense something was up and very suspicious but he ignored it, a bit scared to see Dream angry again. He took the mug in appreciation and took a sip. Dream smiled and Killer finished the drink, Dream grabs the mug and says "I'll take it from here, also I'll tell Nightmare that you want to leave now.". Killer smiles awkwardly and Dream quickly leaves.

Killer stared at Dream with confusion, he watched him close the door then....he heard him lock it from behind.

Killer stared at the door in shock, this caught him off guard. He runs quickly towards the door to try to open it but it didn't work, Killer thought of what to do then he remembered the spare keys in Nightmare's nightstand. He walks towards it and opens the drawer but finds...nothing. The keys were missing..

Then something started to creep in...

He felt...weird.

He felt something.

He felt hot.

"What the fuck did he put in the coffee..?" Killer mutters, realizing what's happening. He was internally panicking...

He tried to force himself to stop the weird lewd feelings but couldn't. After a while he felt himself aching with desire. He tried to distract himself but couldn't, he already summoned his female ecto-body but he didn't intend to. After a while he sat on the bed, blushing like crazy. His brain was broken now, he knew he needed to leave but he can't leave now! He was in heat and he can't just masturbate on the spot, the two personifications of emotions was literally in the same castle as him and doing that is just embarrassing.. even if he jumps out of the balcony, someone could just see him and he might accidentally be a whore... and if he goes home like this, he would have no choice but to ask for "help" or hide in a room.

Killer was just hopeless, he couldn't teleport, he was in heat, and he was also locked inside a room. He knew it! Dream was so suspicious...

He controlled himself and laid on the bed..waiting, I guess he can't go home today.. it felt so painful but he tried to bare it.

With Nightmare

I sat down and stared at everyone who was busy eating, then I saw Dream enter the room and sit next to Cross. Something in his smile made me feel something was wrong, until I sensed an aura of someone feeling sexually distressed... it was an odd feeling to pick up when you were in the dining room. I look around and I could see and feel that everone was happily eating their meals and ONLY that, then I realized...Killer wasn't here..

I stood up and Horror looks at me, "What's wrong boss?" He asks, I sigh and said "I need to check up on Killer." Before leaving. But before leaving the room, I glanced at Dream and I saw a weird smile on his face. Odd.

I teleported to my office and before anything else, I could see the keys to my bedroom on the floor. I was confused, the aura was stronger now and I picked the key up. I tried to open the door but it was locked? I use the keys in my hand and the door opened. I stepped in and immediately, I could feel the change in the atmosphere.

I look at my bed and I saw Killer laying down, his back facing me. The aura grew stronger and it concerned me. I walk towards him and stood in front of him, he wasn't really paying attention at all but then I realized that he was in his female-ecto body. I was confused, I knelt down to try and ask him but before I knew it, he kissed me.

I was a bit surprised but I kissed back, thinking nothing of it and then...it got heated.

He pulled me even close and we finally parted. We panted for air and he sat up. I stand up and ask him "Umm...Kills?-" but before I could finish my sentence he pulled me again.

We kissed once more and we parted for air. "N-nightmare...I'm in heat.." he muttered to me. I look at him and I saw his desperate expression. "You...want me to help?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded in embarrassment and I smirked.

I carried him up and I placed him on the middle of the bed, and I used my tenticles to lock the door and close the balcony. I climb on top of Killer and I could hear his short breaths. I kissed him on the lips and he wrapped his arms around my neck. God.. I missed him touching me like this.

After the kiss, I whispered into his none-existant ear...

"Strip if you want me in you."

He removed his clothes and also his pants and underwear, he placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed me on the lips.

I smiled in the kiss and I licked his teeth, demanding for entrance and he gave it to me.