Chapter 6:

Rylynn's pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm "ugh! School" I screamed to the tops of my lungs "shit! I'm also late!" I said as I rolled out of bed, I went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then went back into my bedroom and put on a green day teeshirt and some black high waisted shorts with red converse. I put my hair into a side fishtail braid then grabbed my water bottle filled it with water and walked out the door with only my purse because hey it's Friday! I was about to walk out the door when I realized I didn't have my phone. I ran to my room & grabbed my phone awh there was a text message that said 'good morning beautiful!' I smiled just knowing it was Mikey I replied 'morning handsome!' As I made my way out to my Kia Soul and drove to the dreaded school. I got out of my car and when I walked into the school all I heard was "woah who's the new girl!?" "She's hot" I kept walking, still hearing the same remarks when I heard Leighanne say "Rylynn!" I smiled and laughed "hey chicka" we walked and talked until we got to our first block *math* math class was finally over as I was walking to second block *econ* when I heard "damn Rylynn... Wanna date" it was the school jock that always treats me like shit "umm sorry no!" I said "oh well... Wanna f***?" He asked me "umm hell no!" I yelled walking away one of his asshole buddy's tripped me. I didn't get off the ground I just sat there and cried... "Hey red.. Awh babe, you okay?" I continued crying "I don't know mike" I aid tears rolling down my face "hey hey, stop that!" Michael told me taking his thumbs and wiping the tears away "I'm sorry Mikey" I said putting my head on his shoulder "no! Don't be!" He said as he hugged me. We then walked to class hugging.

Braylee's pov:
I was walking to 3rd block when I heard "bray! Slow down!!!!" I turned around to see the most handsome blue eyed guy running to me. Once he got to me he picked me up and spun me around then put me back on my feet grabbed my hand and we walked to pottery hand in hand.

Maddlynn's pov:
School was finnally out! Now I'm headed home to get changed for my date with ash! I was changing into my dress when I got a text from 'That Australian giggle 😍' that's said "hey! I'll be to your house in about an hour!" I smiled but finished getting ready by applying some simple but elegant makeup, curled my hair, then put on my shoes and jewelry then sat around in my room and waited on my Ashton.

Leighanne's pov:
As soon as I got home from school I ran into the house and threw on my bikini and my coverup with my flip flops and I had just applied just a small amount of mascara when I got a phone call from 'My puppy 😍🐶' I answered it "hey boo thang!" Is how Calum answered the phone "hey!" I replied with a laugh "I'm almost to your house, see you in a few" Calum said ending the call I applied some Chapstick and grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

Braylee's pov:
I had just changed into my clothes and my simple makeup when I got a text from 'My Breadstick 💖' that said 'hey gorgeous, I'm here!' I smiled as I replied 'okay penguin 🐧 I'll be out in a minute.' I put on my sandals and headed out the door.

Rylynn's pov:
When I got home from school I took a shower, then just threw on an oversized tee shirt (hella comfy) and started blow drying my hair -which takes decades it seems like- once my hair was dry I threw it in a bun for it to be heat free for at least a few minutes. I then did my makeup being sure to do a winged eye liner look because I am wearing all black & a nirvana phone case, it needs to be a bit more edgy style of makeup. After I finished my make up I straightened my hair, then I put on my outfit, jewelry, & shoes. It was now about 6:45, My handsome will be here in about 15 minutes I thought getting butterflies. My phone started ringing "hey red!" Is the first thing I heard "hi!" I said with a smile "you ready? I'll be there in about 5 minutes." Michael said "yes Mikey, I'll see ya in a few ya red headed weirdo!" I said hanging up the phone. I looked in my full body mirror one more time just to make sure I didn't look to fat in this crop top, "I guess I don't look fat" I said as I walked out the doors of my house.

>dates are in the next chapter!!!
>comments please, give me feedback!
> thanks guys!
*Megan