Chapter 10:

Rylynn's pov:
It had been a few months and now it was time for Michael and I to leave our loft together to go to our baby doctor to find out the gender of our little Clifford "Mikey! Come on!" I yelled a handsome red head walking down the stairs running to me and hugging me. We where headed for the door when he chucked and grabbed his stuffed lion "can't forget Daniel this is a big part in our life" I laughed at him them said "I'm in love with a 20 year old child, but I have absolutely no regrets!" "Teehee!" Michael screamed with a big smile "I love you mike!" I said hugging him "I love you Sully!" Mikey said being a weirdo "I love you more!" I said smiling a major grin. We jumped into Michaels Jeep & he drove us to the O.B.G.Y.N to find out if we were going to have a princess or a prince. Michael and I have been battling for like 4 months on whether it would be a boy or girl.

Michael's pov:
*4 months ago*
Rylynn & I have been arguing on whether our baby would be a boy or a girl, I'm pro-girl because she would be my little princess, but Rylynn is pro-boy because he would be her little man.
If it's a girl I think I want to name her Joanne "Joie" Leigh Clifford. I can just imagine calling my sweet princess Joie Leigh I can see her sweet little face, I imagine her having brown hair like her mommy a natural hair, and bright green eyes like me. "Michael!" I hear my sweet Rylynn scream "yes?" I say in a questioning tone "since I'm pro-boy & your pro-girl lets have a little bet..." She said looking at me with her beautiful hazel eyes starring into mine. "Okay, I'm in! Anything that's like a game works for me!" I said with a slight laugh "if I win you buy me two pizzas for me, & only me!" She said smiling, I laughed "if I when you just have to love me and our baby girl for now and forever!" She smiled "okay it's a deal, kiss on it?" "Always!" I said running to her and kissing her lips. After we kissed I said "but babe, why two pizzas?" She laughed "one for me and one for our big boy!" She said giggling her adorable giggle that she has. "Oh okay far enough, but it's a girl!" I yelled hugging her and kissing her all over once again.

Rylynn's pov:
*present*
Michael and I walked into the O.G.B.Y.N office and sat down waiting for our, well my name to be called "Miss Rylynn Smith, the doctor would like to see you now" I got up from my seat grabbing Michael's hand and dragging him along. We got in and I layed down on the table thingy and lifted my shirt so my belly was visible, they then applied the cold liquid to my belly and moved the sonogram tool around "miss smith, Mr. Clifford, would you like to know the sex of your baby?" I smiled and so did Michael as he said "yes we do!" The sonogram tech smiled at us and said "okay, it seems to be very clear that with out a doubt your baby is a..." She dramatically paused but continued to say "your baby is definitely a Boy!" I started crying & actually a tear rolled down Mikey's face "our little super hero Pokemon catching baby boy Ry!" I smiled at him "guess who gets two boxes of pizzas all to them self for dinner tonight...." I paused but said "ha! Not you!" Michael proceed to pout "okay you can have one slice!" I said with a giggle "but... But... Michael wants another slice!" I busted out laughing "no don't start that, Not here!" He laughed and stopped talking "okay you two are free to go, & Rylynn have fun eating your pizza!" I smiled "oh I will, I'll enjoy every bit of it" the sonogram tech laughed as we walked out the doors. "Well Ry, we are having a boy, have you given any names any thoughts?" Michael said placing his hand on my belly as we made out way out to his jeep "well, I know his middle name, but I'm not so sure what his first name should be... Could you maybe pick his first name? He is your son too!" I said jumping into his jeep. Michael hopped into his jeep cranked it and put on some green day (because Yaas) "well of course my lovely silly sully, but you need to tell me his middle name first.." I smiled "okay, his middle name is...." I paused to make it seem a bit more dramatic "Daniel" Michael smiled "awh! Like that lion back there!" He screamed excitedly pointing towards the back seat where the lion was sitting in the seat "yes!" I said with a laugh "hmm" Michael said in thought.

Michaels pov:
"Hmm" I said going into a thought of what to name my son "what about Eli Daniel, or Ethan Daniel?" I said throwing it out there "nah that's to original" Rylynn said laughing. I say there tapping the steering wheel when it hit me Haydon Daniel Clifford! I smiled for a minute and then looked at Rylynn. "Hey Ry, what about Haydon Daniel Clifford?" She smiled as she said "yes Mikey, that is absolutely perfect! We just picked the perfect name for out sweet baby boy!" She screamed excitedly "now all we must do is wait for his arrival!" I said putting my hand on her tummy saying "my sweet son, I can't wait to meet you! Your going to be wrapped around my finger" Rylynn smiled. I went into deep thought while I was driving us home 'maybe I should start a band..' 'I'm going to write my first song, wrapped around your finger, inspired by my little man!' Once we got back to our loft I grabbed my phone and Walked out the doors to call the boys (Luke, Ashton, & Calum)

>hi guys! Sorry this chapter is only about Michael, Rylynn, & Haydon (their sweet little family)
>feedback?
>thanks so much!
*Megan