Chapter 16:

Ryan's pov:
I took a deep breath as my wife, daughter and I got into the taxi and were taken to the airport to see my 18 year old sister, whom I haven't seen in years. "It's going to be okay, daddy" my little girl said tugging on my arm and Looking up at me "I know.. Thank you baby!" I said bending down and picking her up, she turns 3 in about 2 months. "Ryan, we will be fine... I'm sure Rylynn is thrilled to see you again" my wife Kaylee said I smiled as I held my little girl and walked over to my wife and kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you!" She smiled as she took our daughter, Skyler Rae Smith, from my arms us getting into a group hug. "I sure do love my girls" I said with a smile on my face "daddy, we love you more!" I laughed slightly as I said "that's impossible!" My beautiful wife rolled her eyes but kissed my cheek. "Eww!" Skyler said. Kaylee and I both laughed as we each placed a kiss on Skylers cheeks. "Car. Here." Sky said as we kissed her. We got into the taxi and it took us to our airport
-airport-
Once we got to the airport We got out of the taxi, unloaded our bags and went to get on our plane. We got on our plane and in our seats and I hear a sweet voice say "Daddy, who are we going to see today?"  I looked down at my beautiful daughter and said "daddy's little sister sweetheart." "Oh... I not know daddy had sister" she said ever so sweetly "darling, that's because you haven't met her, her name is Rylynn.... So to you she is aunt Rylynn" my wife, Kaylee said to our little one "aunt Wywynn?" Skyler asked "yes dear." We said as the plane took off.

Rylynn's pov:
I was standing around in the airport pacing in hopes that my brother wouldn't see me and I think I was just a no good whore because... Well I am pregnant and not married. "Rylynn. What are you so worried about?" I turned to see Olivia asking me "um... I'm just..." Then I broke down in tears, damn hormones! "Ry, what's wrong? It will be okay, it's just your brother." I heard Braylee say as she rubbed my back "I just... I'm not..." I said with tears rolling down my face "guys... I'm going... To be... *sniffle sniffle* looked at.... *sniffle* as a... Wwwhore because... I'm, ugh... Not married" "Rylynn, stop it! Michael loves you!" Leighanne said running and giving me a bear hug "I.. I know.." I said wiping the tears from my cheeks "I'll... *sniffle* be right back" I said as I walked over to the benches and sat down, opened FaceTime and said "please answer... Baby please answer.... Baby please..."

Michael's pov:
I was laying on the sofa in the tour bus listening to some Metallica when all of a sudden my music stops. "What the hell?" I said getting frustrated I flipped my phone around to see that it was a FaceTime from my love, when I answered all I could here was "Baby please answer.... Baby please..." "Hello my love" is all I could say and then I realized she had been crying "babe, what's wrong?" She looked down and said "I'm worried that's all.." "Love, don't worry about what your brother will say, all you need to worry about is how much I love you and our son" she put her hand on her bump and said "we love you!" I smiled "babe, we will be in Florida next week, would you like to fly out here and take some pregnancy photos on the beach?" She smiled a big grin and said "yes that would be wonderful!" "Rylynn... Ryan's here..." I heard Braylee say in the distance "shit" Rylynn mumbled under her breath but then said "I love you!" I smiled "I love you more!" "Impossible!" She said as she ended the FaceTime

Rylynn's pov:
I was so nervous and worried about what Ryan might have to say about my pregnancy. Relief washed over me as I saw him holding the hand of a little girl who looked to be 2 years old. The little girl let go of Ryan's hand and came running to me scream "aunt Wywnn!?" I smiled and bent down as much as I could and greeted her with a hug. "Aunt Wywnn, why yous so fat?" The 2 year old asked me Ryan looked at me then his daughter then me again "that's because well your going to be a big cousin!" "Oh so there's a baby in there?" She asked pointing to my belly "you mean your telling me that I'm going to be an uncle!?" Ryan said in excitement, not at all what I was expecting. "Yeah, that's exactly what it means..." I said placing my hand on my belly a smile growing upon my face. "Okay... So what are you having?" I heard a lady's voice say, I turned slightly to the right to see the girl that my brother had been with since high school "Kaylee!" I screamed penguin walking to her and hugging her "it's a boy!" I said with a big grin. Ryan walked over to me and  gave me a big bear hug like old times and then he said "what's his name?" "Haydon Daniel Clifford" the girls and I said in unison. "Wait... Clifford... As in.... The Michael Clifford!?" I smiled "yes... You know him?" Kaylee smiled (the oh shit I'm about to fan girl smile) "yeah.... I kind of love his band...and if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be Luke!!" Braylee stepped up and said "woah woah woah sista Luke Hemmings is my man!" "I'm married & have a daughter... I'm not going to steal him from you Hun" Kaylee said with a laugh "I knew that..." Braylee said shyly stepping back... "Wait just a minute.... No one has told me this beauty's name..." I said referring to my beautiful niece "my name... My name is Skywer Wae Mith..." She said "Skyler Rae Smith" Ryan said after her making sure I understood "Skyler? Like my middle name... My middle name is sky..." I said with a grin "Yes Ry, she is named after you!" Ryan and Kaylee said in unison.

>sorry to be so late, I have work now that it's not summer and I have less time to write... But here is chapter 16!
>I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you like if!
>thanks, I love you all to the moon and back!

Always,
         Megan