Chapter 11:

Luke's pov:
I was on the phone with Michael when my beautiful sweet heart woke up "don't you look beautiful!" I said, Braylee hit my arm and said "Luke! Quit being so sarcastic!" I smiled at her and said "I'm not!" I continued to say "babe I think your always beautiful! No matter what!" Braylee smiled "awh thanks babe!" She then kissed me on the cheek. I guess it was now official Michael, Calum, Ashton, & I were going to start a band.

Braylee's pov:
A lot of things have changed in 4 months, all the boys no longer live together they all moved out and on there own, I've been living with Luke for about two months and I've started a countdown to the day we buy our black munchkin cat! I'm beyond obsessed with them and so is Luke so we decided that in about a week we were going to get us one! But I was also very excited, because today we are going to the gender reveal party for Rylynn & Micheal, I can't wait to find out if I'm going to have a nephew or a niece! I really want to have a nephew so anytime I watch him I can dress him just like his uncle Luke so he will have some swag! But then there's Luke who insists that its a girl, but I guess we will all find out soon enough! I walked into the kitchen for the second time when Luke looked at me and said "what do you want for breakfast?" I smiled and looked up at him (because let's be real, he's too tall, & he's a giraffe! A really cute giraffe!) And said "pancakes?... & BACON!?" He laughed "okay so the same thing as every morning?" I smiled and giggled "yes... Teehee!" Luke cooked breakfast and we ate it all, then got ready for Rylynn and Michael's gender reveal party.

Maddlynn's pov:
This past month has been great, I've moved in with ash and we've had a great month together so far, we are now getting ready for the gender reveal, I want it to be a girl and so does Ashton.

Leighanne's pov:
I have been living with my Asian for about 4 months now, & it has been absolutely perfect, he even cooks for me! (Because lord knows I'd burn down the house!) we are now getting ready for the gender reveal party, I think it's going to be a girl, but Calum the Asian thinks otherwise, he thinks it's going to be a boy, I just can't wait to find out!

Michael's pov:
Rylynn & I have been crazy busy today, planning for our gender reveal party to announce that the baby is going to be a sweet little prince, I must say I did want my princess, but I can't wait to meet my little prince! I really can't wait to hold Haydon Daniel Clifford, Rylynn & I have about 4 months left, then we can hold our sweet little man!

Rylynn's pov:
The gender reveal party was about to start and I was so excited to announce that I was right and I get to have pizza for dinner because it's a boy!
-about an hour later-
We had everyone tally up their votes on the chalkboard and pour their color of lemonade into a cup & have a seat. Michael & I casually walked to the stage in the middle of the room. Michael was grinning a huge smile, when we got on the stage I stood up in the middle and Braylee & Luke (the godparents) stood beside me about to cut the cake. As soon as Braylee cut the cake Michael & I had them play our slide show of pregnancy photos. I stood in the front of the stage in front of the microphone holding Mikey's hand. "First off I want to say I'm having pizza for dinner tonight! And not only 1 pizza to my self but 2! Because it's a BOY!" Michael was smiling major "what are you going to name him?" The crowd of people cooed. Michael said "well Rylynn & I came up with...." Michael let me finish the sentence "Haydon Daniel Clifford!" Everyone was in the crowd smiling and screaming "awh! That's so cute!" Michael and I were smiling these huge smiles just saying "thank you! It only took us a few minutes to come up with it together! I picked his middle name, Daniel, & Michael picked his first name, Haydon, & of course he gets his daddy's last name, Clifford, so hence his name is Haydon Daniel Clifford, our God sent angel." Michael being the cute corky dork he is, he got down on his knees placed his hands on my belly and screamed "my son, Haydon Daniel, I love you oh ever so much!" "Awh!" The crowd once again cooed "what a beautiful little family" someone said from affair, Michael grabbed my hand and we walked off of the stage. All of the girls, and they guys where very happy that it was a boy. I am just ready to finish up these last four months so I can have my sweet little prince!

Braylee's pov:
"Well, it looks like I was right, what's my prize?" I said looking into Luke's eyes "a million kisses!?" Luke said in a questioning tone "I guess that will work!" I said giving him kissie faces, he got closer to me and kissed me, probably like a million+ times. After the last amazing passionate kiss I looked up at My Giraffe and said "Lucas Robert Hemmings, I love you!" Luke looked back at me and said "don't call me Lucas!" He paused but continued to say "Braylee Kalel Chanel Reed, I love you so so much!" All I could do was smile, it only took me a short time to discover that I'm in love with the one and only Luke Hemmings!

Calum's pov:
We just found out that Michael & Rylynn are having a sweet baby boy, so therefor in mine & leighannes battle I won. Leighanne and I were headed back to our apartment. As soon as we walked into our apartment Leighanne said "alright babe, you won!" I smiled "yes I did, what's my prize?" She giggled her adorable giggle "I guess your prize can be that I won't call you Asian for a whole week!" I looked at her "only a week, come on! Don't you love me a little bit more than that!?" I said starting to pout a little bit "ugh okay... 2 weeks but that's as far as I'm going!" She said sounding a little annoyed "Leigh.... Ugh.... Umm.... Do You, ugh, Love me?" I asked sounding a bit nervous like I always do. "No.... I just moved in with you... Calum Thomas Hood, why on the face of this earth would you ever think o didn't love you!?" She yelled at me but she continued to say "yes, I love you... I love you more than you will ever know!" She proceeded to hug me and love on me "good!" I said wrapping her up tight into the hug "baby, I'm tired... You wanna go to bed?" She smiled at me "yes I do"

Maddlynn's pov:
Well Ashton & I are just a little bit disappointed because Mike & Ry's baby is going to be a boy not a girl. Ashton and I had just walked into our apartment when he said "I'm kind of glade it's going to be a boy... Because if it would of been a girl my sweet little princess Cassie would be very jealous!" I smiled "oh yeah! I forgot about that little cutie!" Ashton and I sat down in our living room and put on 'the pursuit of happiness' because it's Ashton's favorite movie. We ended up falling asleep on the couch all cuddled up together.
-about 2 hours later-
I woke up to Ashton snoring, he sounds like a freaking monster truck!