Chapter 2:

Michaels Pov:
I was walking away from those two girls when I saw Luke looking at me. "Dude! Why where you so rude to them!?" Luke asked me. "I don't really know..." I paused then continued to say "I guess it's because at every school we go to we always come across as the 'bad guy' type, so I guess I'm just used to people calling me an asshole." Luke looked at me "dude, sometimes we've gotta change!" Luke said walking away. I went on to my first period class thinking in my head how pretty that girl with the brown hair and hazel eyes was. I just couldn't t get over it! I finally made it into my oceanography class and sat down, waiting for the teacher to quit lecturing us for like 2 hours!

Braylee's Pov:
Math had finally ended, what a relief, I absolutely hate math!! "Rylynn!" I screamed as we made our way out of the class room "yes?" She said with a smile questioning me. "Meet me at my house after school, so we can go meet up with Leighanne, & Maddlynn at the mall!" Rylynn smiled "okay will do!" I laughed as we went our separate ways to our second block classes. I walked in to oceanography and sat down in my seat, a boy with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes came and sat down beside me "Hi, I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings" he said putting his hand out for me to shake it. "Hello there, I'm Braylee Anderson, nice to meet you!" We talked the whole class period getting to know one another. This guy is so sweet, I thought I cant wait for Ry to meet him!

Rylynn I was walking to my second block class, Econ, as I heard people saying "Rylynn is such a goodie to shoes" "never had a boyfriend, never will!" "She's even ugly, her hair is just so plain" "she try's to dress all bad Ass but she's really not!" People will always make there snide remarks as I walk past them in the hallways. I just get so frustrated, today is the day I'm going to do something different! I'm going to dye my hair, I've always wanted to, so today is the day that I will actually do it! I have had enough of all the ignorant assholes! I walked into Econ just extremely pissed off, that handsome asshole guy Michael was in there just sitting into the seat next to mine. I look at him as I sat down & said "I want to dye my hair! This afternoon! Help!?" He looked at me "look I'm sorry for being so rude to you! I'm not really that type of guy, but sure I'll help you!" I smiled "okay thanks!" Michael grabbed my hand and said "hey why don't we go right now? Everybody knows that seniors don't care that much!" I laughed but said "sure!" We walked out to the parking lot. I got into my orange kia soul and he got into his black Jeep Wrangler we where about to drive away when I heard him yell "wait! What's your name!?" I yelled back "Rylynn, Rylynn Smith" we then proceeded to make our way out of the parking lot and to a hair salon.

>what color will she dye her hair!?
*Megan