Chapter 13:

Michael's pov:
We were leaving Ashton's family get together, we all walked down the stairs out front and all I hear is a *thud*... I Turned around to see my beautiful pregnant girlfriend laying on the ground with tears running down her cheeks screaming "Mikey! The baby!" I had so many emotions but I had to contain them for my Ry. But all I could think was 'what if... What if my son was dead..' "Damnit, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, where is the nearest hospital!?" Ashton looked at me like an idiot realizing Rylynn was on the ground clinching her stomach screaming "My Haydon" with tears streaming down her face. "Ummm.... It's... It's like a block from here!" I bent down and was about to pick Rylynn up when she yelled "No! You will break your back, I'm pretty sure I already broke out son, I don't want to break you too!!" She screamed crying even harder now "no, Ry please don't say that! I'm not going to break my back!" I picked her up anyway and put her in the car. We had gotten to the hospital about 5 minutes later, I got Rylynn out of the car and we made our way into the hospital "sir, how may I help you?" The nurse asked me "my pregnant girlfriend fell down some stairs and we just wanted to get her checked out.." The nurse smiled "sure!" She said calling someone over with a wheel chair and saying "they will take you right back" I said "thank you so much!" They put us in a room and as soon as they took Rylynn back to do some tests, I sat down in one of the chairs in her room crouching and put my head in my hands and just started to cry. While I was basically balling my eyes out Braylee walked in...

Braylee's pov:
I walked into Rylynn's room at the hospital expecting to find her sitting on the bed hugging Michael, but no... I walked in to find a blubbering Michael Clifford with his head in his hands. "Michael, it's going to be okay!" I said bending down and hugging me "bray, what if we lose our son!? I don't know what I'd do.... I can't..." He stumbled upon his words but continued saying "I can't have that heart break, again..." I looked at his green eyes were puffy from the tears "Mikey, please stop... I can't... I'm with you.." I said starting to tear up but staying strong "Braylee... I'm supposed to be the tuff guy.. And here I am balling my eyes out.." He said crying even more "it's your son... You have the right Michael, your worried about your child. It's okay to be scared and upset, come on just let it out." He cried a little more "I've already wrote a song about our little Hay-man.." Michael said his frown growing into a smile. "Really?" I said continuing to say "what's the name of the song?" He looked up and I saw that famous Michael Clifford corky smile looking at me as he said "wrapped around your finger" I couldn't help but smile and say "Awhh!"

Leighanne's pov:
We were all sitting in the hospital waiting room pacing around the room worrying about Rylynn & Haydon. Calum walked up to me and said "hi beautiful!" I smiled "hi, A-puppy!" He just laughed at me knowing that I almost called him Asian "I love you!" Calum said looking at me with his big brown puppy eyes "and I love you!" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

Rylynn's pov:
The doctors had just done some tests on me and I was now back in my room just sitting on the side of my bed cuddled up to Mikey with my head nuzzled into his neck. "I love you Ry!" He whispered into my ear. A warm tear rolled down my face as I thought about losing our sweet baby Haydon. "I love you Mikey." His kissed my forehead and said "I just want to hurry up and find out about our Hay-Man.." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes "me too... Mikey, I'm such an idiot I should have been paying attention to yall and not have my stupid case of pregnancy brain... And the fact that I can't see my feet doesn't help! God, I'm a awful person...." I said continuing to cry but then say "if this didn't harm Haydon, lets face it I'm going to be and awful mother!" I screamed reaching for my hair about the pull it out balling my eyes out. "Rylynn Sky Smith, you will be an amazing mother!" Michael yelled grabbing my hands and getting them out of my hair and kissing them. I looked at him crying "I don't want to be like my so called mom..." He pulled me close and said "baby, you won't... Your going to love our son, and we are going to raise him together!" I looked up at him with my eyes all puffy and red "but Michael, what if you....." I wiped away a few tears but continued to say "what if you... You leave me?" Michael took his finger and wiped away some tears "no! I will never leave you and my son Haydon Daniel Clifford... Rylynn, I love yall... Your the only family that I have, besides the guys..." I looked up at him again "what about your mom?" He looked at me with a frown "she... She died a year ago.... A year ago today.." I looked and him and saw a few tears forming "Awhh sweetheart, I'm so sorry!" He hugged me "no... It's okay... Can I tell you something.." I wrapped my arms around him saying "anything.." A few tears were still on his face when he said "Rylynn, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me!" New tears rolled down my face as I said "Awhh! Michael Gordon Clifford, you & Haydon are the best thing that has happened to me!" Michael pulled me close to him and when I looked up at him he lent down just enough to kiss me passionately, in my mind I had a flash back to our first kiss. I cuddled up to him and grabbed his hand and held it tight saying "don't ever let me go!" Michael smiled "never in a million years!" About fifteen minutes of cuddling and sweet talk later the doctor came in to tell us the news about our baby boy. He looked at us and said "well Haydon is..."

>feedback?
>cliff hanger, yeah sorry!
>I hope you guys enjoy this! I've had writers block for so long and now it as all just kind of come to me! 141 reads!!!?? Wow that incredible, I love each and every one of you guys!
>thanks so much for reading!
*Megan