Chapter 12:

Rylynn's pov:
It was now official Michael and I were doing home schooling since we have a precious baby boy on the way. To my knowledge, from what Mikey told me, the rest of the guys are going to be doing home schooling as well. I'm about 6 months pregnant now (3 more months) Michael has been very to him self the past month, he told me not to worry about it he's just busy working on something. In just hoping he's not working on a plan to leave me when Haydon is born, that's really my only fear at this point. I was laying in bead when Michael came into our bedroom with blonde hair with a tad bit of pink popping out of the SnapBack on. "Awh baby, you died your hair!" He smiled "yes I did" he said waling over to me laying down beside me and doing the usual thing he does in the afternoons, put his hands on my tummy and talk to his son, "hi big guy! I get to meet you in 3 months! Your mommy and I really can't wait!" I smiled just loving my sweet little family. "Babe, the boys and I have to go to the studio today, we are going to work on the first like 7 songs, & um there's a chance we might get signed!" I smiled even bigger "what!? Oh my gosh! That's so exciting! Haydon & I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!" Michael smiled and said "okay my babies, I love you Rylynn!" I smiled "I love you too Clifford!"

Michael's pov:
I had just gotten to the studio when our manager, Adam Wilkinson, came in the room and said "okay guys! Let's hear it from the top! First I want to hear Michael's song.." This made me extremely nervous but we continued getting the background to play then we stared singing:
Michael-
Throwing rocks at your window at midnight. You met me in your backyard that night In the moonlight you looked just like an angel in disguise
My whole life seemed like a postcard.
Chorus-
You were mine for a night I was out of my mind You were mine for a night
I don't know how to say goodbye.
Luke-
Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night Thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night Screaming at the top of my lungs til my chest felt tight I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright
Michael-
You had me wrapped around your finger. I'm wrapped around your finger
I'm wrapped around your finger
Throwing rocks at your window at midnight You met me in your backyard that night You were mine for a night
I was out of my mind You were mine for a night I don't know how to say goodbye
Luke-
Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night Thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night Screaming at the top of my lungs til my chest felt tight I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright
Michael-
You had me wrapped around your finger. I'm wrapped around your finger
I'm wrapped around your finger
Wrapped around your finger

I looked over to see our manager with a huge smile on his face "guys! That was great!" He paused then said "shit! We need a name for you guys!" I smiled and spoke up "I've actually given something a thought..." Our manager looked at me and said "come on Clifford we don't have all day speak!" I smiled but said "I was thinking something with a 5..." Luke cut me off "why!? There is only 4 of us.." I looked at him just a little annoyed "dude, let me finish!" I said pausing but then continuing to say "because our logo could be 5 tally marks, 1 tally for each of us, then the 5th tally for all of our fans" Luke smiled "I like it! What about 5 seconds of summer?" I smiled "I kind of like it yes!" We continued to play all 7 songs wrapped around your finger, don't stop, she looks so perfect, try hard, gotta get out, out of my limit, & lost boy.

Rylynn's pov:
I laying down on my bed listening to the radio when I heard someone I the radio say "okay guys! We have a new band for you to hear that capital records literally signed 5 seconds ago, a bit of humor, because here's 5 seconds of summer. As I was listening I could hear a voice that sounded like Mikey's I grabbed my phone and dialed him "Michael Gordon Clifford did you just get signed by capital records!?" I asked as soon as he answered "yes, how did you know?" He asked me "Mikey! Your on the freaking radio right now! Listen!" I said cranking up the volume on our radio "oh shit!" Michael screamed freaking out just a little bit.

Braylee's pov:
I was jamming out to this new song 'she looks so perfect' by some new band 5 seconds of summer when Luke called me "hiya handsome! I said answering the phone still dancing around out loft "what are you doing?" He asked "dancing around of loft listening to she looks so perfect by.." He cut me off and screamed "by 5 seconds of summer!?" I smiled and said "yes Lukie pookie! Why?" He laughed "babe! That's me and the guys!" I smiled "oh my gosh! That's why they sounded so familiar! You guys so sound so good!" Luke sounded like he was smiling as he said "thanks baby!"

Maddlynn's pov:
I was in the shower when Ashton came into the apartment giggling, he ran straight into the bath room where I was screaming. "I got signed by capital records, I got signed by capital records!" I smiled finishing up in the shower "okay baby, how about you let me get out of the shower put on some pajamas and then we can cuddle up into our bed and watch Hercules!?" I could tell he was smiling when he said "okay" his okay turning into his adorable giggle. I threw on a random tee shirt And a pair of Ashton's joggers,(because I'm always cold) threw my hair up in a bun not even carting to brush it. I then walked into our bedroom to see the adorable Ashton in his pajamas waiting to press play on the tv to watch Hercules (because it's his favorite Disney movie)
-1 hour later-
The movie was just about over when Ashton realized him and all the guys where invited for the family get together in about 2 hours, so he rushed to his phone and called them.

Calum's pov:
I had come home from getting signed and told Leighanne the good news, got a shower then my phone rang "dude y'all are invited to my family get together in about 2 hours so get ready!" Ashton said then hung up the phone "babe, we've got to get ready we have Ashton's family thing to go to this afternoon." "Okay my a-puppy" Leighanne said catching herself almost call me Asian. About an hour later leighanne was dressed in a really pretty red dress with some black flats, with simple makeup and her hair in a braid.

Baylee's pov:
It didn't take me to long to get ready for Ashton's family thing, it took Luke longer, who would of guessed that!? But I hade decided to wear a blue dress, black converse, simple makeup and my hair in a fish tale braid (forgot the photo for bray's hair sorry guys!)

Maddlynn's pov:
I threw on my pink dress with black toms some simple makeup and lip balm with my hair down (forgot Maddlynn's too! 😭)

Rylynn's pov:
I threw on my white maternity dress, some simple makeup, all black vans, and didn't hair in a braid.
-1 hour later-
We where at Ashton's parents house for the family get together. I was standing around talking to Ashton when his little niece came up to me and said "uncle ashie, oh my gosh you know Ariel!?" Ashton giggled a little bit said no "this is Mikey's girlfriend Rylynn" she looked up at me "oh she pretty, I love her hair! But why she so fat?" Cassie said "baby she's not fat! Remember before mommy had your brother she was fairly big?" Cassie looked at Ashton and said "yeah I-a-member" Ashton said "okay Rylynn is big because there is a baby inside her belly just like there was in your mommys before you brother was born" "oh" Cassie said smiling continuing to say "boy or girl!?" I smiled "it's a boy." She grabbed my hand and tugged me to her bedroom and we sat down on her bed "so, what's that baby boys name?" She said pointing to my belly. "Well his name is.. Haydon Daniel Clifford" she giggled sounding a lot like Ashton "ha! Like Clifford the big red dog!" I laughed a little bit too "no sweetie well yes but that's his daddy's last name." She smiled "oh okay. So uncle Mike's last name is Clifford?" I smiled "yes it is" she giggled again "and so now your last name will be Clifford one day?" Cassie said smiling up at me "I really hope so sweetheart" Cassie looked at me and said "hey Rylynn, can I tell you a secret?" I smiled "sure sweet heart!" She said "I see the way uncle Mike looks at you, he looks at you like my daddy looks at my mommy, so do you know what that means?" I smiled but proceeded to look confused "what does that mean honey?" I asked "it means uncle Mike really loves you." I smiled "oh is that so?" I asked "yes that is so!" I smiled "well guess what!" I said "what!?" Cassie asked looking up at me with a grin "I really love your uncle mike too!" Cassie smiled and said "I know I can tell!"

>feedback!
>thanks guys! Wow! 113 reads!