Chapter 21:

Michael's pov:
I turned the corner to see Rylynn curled up in a ball crying holding on to Preston for dear life. I ran over to her screaming "BABY! What happened!?" She looked down at her hands and I saw blood coming from them, the same places she used to do it her self, she then looked at me and said "they, they wanted Pressie, but I wouldn't stop fighting until they left us alone. They took out a knife and threatened to kill Preston, I yelled at them and said 'your not touching him! The only way you will touch him is over my cold dead body!' Then they came running to me and immediately saw the scars on my wrists and said 'let's start with those make them bleed!' They then realized that Preston wasn't around and left" she said crying harder and harder. Preston still in her lap he said "Aunt WyWnn you saved my life, I love you!" She smiled as she pulled him close hugging him and not letting go. I could tell that she felt stronger so she handed Preston to me and made her self get up.  Once she was on her feet she placed a hand on her stomach and smiled.

Rylynn's pov:
I gave Michael Preston and made my self get up, once I was back on my feet I placed one of my hands on my stomach and smiled with relief because I felt Haydon kick once again. "That's the smile I love!" Michael said as he kissed my cheek "and what caused that smile?" He asked "Haydon, he kicked... So that just proves that I'm still going to be a mother!" He smiled as he put one arm around my waist and we walked back to Panera. "Ry, Preston, are you guys hungry?" Michael asked "yes!" I screamed and Preston looked up at him and said "yes uncle mike I hunggy" Michael was messing with Preston's hair when he said "what do you want big man?" Preston looked up at him again and said "grilled cheese, and macaroni!" Michael laughed as he said "okay, I know what you want!" He said looked at me and kissing me on the cheek.

Payton's pov:
We were hunting everywhere looking for our son Preston when Harry's phone was ringing.

•phone call•
H- hello?
M- hey, I found them! We are at Panera getting them something to eat, call everyone else and meet us here.

Harry's pov:
I had just gotten off of the phone with Michael when Payton looked at me "please tell me someone found my baby!" She screamed "yes Mikey found them, they are at Panera, let's call everyone and meet them there.
"Okay!" Payton said grabbing her phone, her and I both calling people.

Michael's pov: 
I got Rylynn and Preston seated then went up to order our food. "Hi Sir, what could I get you today?" I smiled and "okay I need one kids meal." She looked at me "what would that be?" "A grilled cheese with macaroni and a chocolate milk please." She punched it into the computer and then said "what else?" I smiled as I said "1 broccoli cheddar soup in a  bread bowl with Coke to drink, & 1 Cream of Chicken& Wild Rice soup in a bread bowl with Sprite to drink." The lady smiled and said "is that all?" I smiled "yes" "okay that will be $31.64" I got out my wallet and gave her $40.00 she gave me my change and I went and sat down until they brought our food. 

Payton's Pov:                                                                                                                                                                                      We walked into Panera and there he was sitting beside Rylynn and Michael "BABY!" I screamed running to him, picking him up and holding him tightly "Mommy!" he said nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. Harry ran to us and locked us into a bear hug "DADDY!" Preston screamed "Daddy's here Pressie, Daddy's always here." Preston reached his hands out to Harry, Harry took him from me and Preston looked Harry in the eyes and said "Daddy, I was so scared, I had to go and hide.... if i..." at this point he had tears steaming down his face and he seemed as if he couldnt stop the tears. "What son? Its all okay now, Daddy's here, Daddy's got you." Preston took a deep breath, "Daddy's here, I promise." Harry said once again reassuring him. "If I... If I hadnt went to hide, They.. They would of killed Aunt WyWnn.." Preston stumbling upon his words, I looked over to see Rylynn still shaken up, eating with One hand, the other hand tightly holding on to Michael's Hand. I ran over to her and hugged her "Thank you so much for keeping my Pressie safe!" She slightly smiled "no problem, I know you would do the same to Haydon." I bent down and hugged her. She actually let go of Michael's hand and hugged me also. 

>Sorry that it's been a while but here's chapter 21! I had a lot of writters block and yes I know this was a sad chapter but everyone needs some confict right? 
>I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you like it! Guys please give me feed back!
>thanks, I love you all to the moon and back!

Always,
Megan