Chapter 8:

Braylee's pov:
Luke had just pulled up to my house, decided to just kiss him in the truck and walk my self to the front door because my stupid sister Nathalie would surely have some snood remark "bye handsome!" I said when I got to my front door blowing him a kiss, he dramatically caught it and smiled. I walked into my bedroom changed into my pajamas and jumped into my bed getting all warm and cosy cuddled up into my covers.

Rylynn's pov:
Shockingly it wasn't to late when Mikey and I got back to my house so we decided to just go in and watch a Disney film (because who doesn't love Disney!?) we got into my house and I just put on Disney channel just curious to see if they where playing any movies. Disney channel was playing 'camp rock' I was about to turn the channel when I heard Michael scream "no, I love this movie" I smiled as I sat down beside him on the couch and cuddled up to him. "What the hell!?" My mother came into the living room yelling "Rylynn Sky Smith! Who the hell is this guy with piercings and tattoos and why the hell is he sitting on my damn couch!?" I rolled my eyes "mom, this is Michael Clifford, my boyfriend" I said smiling. "Boyfriend !? Oh hell no!" My mother said shewing him from the house "mom! He's my boyfriend and he is so freaking sweet if you don't want him here fine!" I screamed continuing to say "but at least let me tell him bye!" I yelled walking out the front door slamming it chasing after Michael "Mikey baby" I said crying "no no no. Don't cry!" He said turning to me and hugging me "it's okay Ry, your mom doesn't have to like me... I'm still your boyfriend.. & I really like you... So your mom is not going to tar us apart." I smiled into his chest "okay cutie!" I said as I looked up at him "jump!" He said to me I jumped and he caught me in his arms then we kissed passionately for a good minute or two. He then held on to me not ever wanting to let go. "I'll FaceTime you later beautiful" he said as he gently put me back on my feet "okay!" I said smiling he was walking to his jeep when I turned and looked at him once again and screamed "wait!" Michael turned and walked towards me. "I umm... I think I love you!" I said looking directly at his deep green eyes. His cheeks turned a pale pink as he said "I think I love you too!" I ran to him kissed him once more then ran into my house. I was sitting on my bed when I got a 'FaceTime' but it wasn't just a normal 'FaceTime' it was a FaceTime with everyone. "Hi lady's! We are going to a party tomorrow night"

Rylynn's pov:
Tomorrow night at the party
We where all walking around, most everyone was drunk I'm almost positive Mikey was drunk to... I had thought about this for a while, I was going to get drunk, and I thought what the hell we are at a party any ways . I grabbed a beer and chugged it, before I knew it I had already had 3 beers and I was very drunk..

Sunday morning...
Rylynn's pov:
When I awoke I had a pounding headache and the only price of clothing I had on my Michaels tee shirt, oh shit, me and Michael did it... We had sex. "Mikey! Did you use protection!?" I asked in a panic "no baby, you told me not to" oh f*** I thought why the hell was I such an idiot... Oh my god! I had in protected sex with the guy I think I love... Oh shit. I went to the bathroom hyper ventilated for a bit then calmed down, I told my self don't worry, you won't get pregnant. We all went about our live Michael and I beyond in love now.

2 weeks after that night...
Rylynn's pov:
I was staying the night with the girls as a sleep over type thing. I wasn't feeling very well, I ran to the bathroom and threw up "ew! Ry are you okay!?" I heard Maddlynn say "umm yeah... I think the sushi we had is just messing with my stomach" I said "okay if you need anything just let us know" Braylee said..

>cliff hanger...
>feed back?
>thanks guys!
*Megan