𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙

Every fight they have becomes a reason for Yeonjun to slide back into memories. Memories that they shared, together. Since the first day that they met.

13th July 2018,

Yeonjun sighed as he pressed the back button over and over again completely dissatisfied with his article.

He works as a writer in a fashion magazine in newyork. Hes always been passionate about writing. Working for a fashion magazine wasn't always his plan it's something that's just came along the way and he took the offer in order to experience something new but he wonders why he wanted to do that now.

He likes his job but he wished for something else. And he doesn't even know what that something else is.

"It's raining outside" he thought.

"Yeonjun, everyone's been asked to gather up in the meeting room"

He sighs again.

"Be there in a minute"
, he's never been the person who can tolerate being disturbed while working.

"Thankyou for coming up here everyone, as you all already know I mrs.smith have decided to resign so we've appointed this very very talented young man as the new editor-in-chief of runway magazine"

Yeonjun's eyes fall of on the quote very very talented young man as he heard the former eoc announce his name

Choi beomgyu.

Pretty much everyone in the room thought it to be ridiculous for a 26 year old to be appointed as the editor-in-chief of one of the most recognised magazines in the world.
Even Yeonjun.

He watched beomgyu waiting for him to say something but nothing came out of the long haired guys mouth.

"Rude" said the female co worker standing beside Yeonjun.

They all were asked to leave after a while Yeonjun was called in the office.

"What is all this about?"

"It's the new eoc. He's meeting up with every employee one on one"

"Why?"

"Don't know"

Weird. He thought.

Yeonjun would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. He remembered the previous look he had of the young billionaire. "He had the looks of a greek god" he thought just a second before not being able to believe what he just thought.  As soon as the employee before him got out of the room he decided to pull himself together and walked up to him.

He was asked to sit down by beomgyu which he did , he was talking to someone over the phone when yeonjun decided to take a look at his face, those eyes. He felt a weird kind of a happy emotion rising up in him.

"I'm so sorry about that"

He snapped out of it

"No- sir, its okay" he mentally smacked himself for sounding so nervous.

"Please, you're older than me" he chuckled

"Just Call me beomgyu"