𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

Sookai 3

Soobin was working late again. He checked the time and finally decided to head out. For some reason he feels the need to be best at everything. He would be lying if he said he has no problem with making mistakes or doing something wrong. If he wasn't working here he would be writing a book called "enter the mind of a perfectionist" to shut all those people up who keep telling him how mistakes aren't that big of deal.

He got out of his cabin to get out until he saw a dark figure sitting far on the desk near the window. He was a little surprised to see someone at this hour he decided to walk up to this person nd tell them to go home as it isn't good working so late. I should really listen to my own words sometimes, he thought.

He walked up to the person to find someone who he subconsciously hoped they would be.
What are you doing here? Kai looked at him. I don't know
His eyes landed up on the beer bottle on the younger's hands. You know I could fire you for drinking during office hours kai made a tch sound.
Except it's not office hours. He took out his phone and showed his Lockscreen to the older guy and turned back to the window.

Ok but still what are you doing here drinking, shouldn't you be at home i dont know sleeping? And what's with all the sudden drinking. I've never seen you do that before, were you-

Do you ever stop talking? Kai said as he turned back staring into a panicked soobins eyes.

Yes he does. But somehow he talks faster than he thinks Infront of Kai. He looked down embarrassed. Sorry Kai looked at him before leaving out a small laugh followed by a cute little bunny smile by soobin who now went to sit beside Kai on a chair. He looked at the younger waiting.

There goes author groan from the younger. It's ...I don't know.
Yeonjun hyung, he left so suddenly and all he did was leave a text and now he won't even reply. Soobin felt a little something of a burning emotion to know this was about yeonjun.
Honestly I don't even think that's all the reason I'm upset.
I-
He hesitated not wanting to sound like a person who overshares. But the look on soobin felt like something that convinced him otherwise. I don't know I ..... I feel alone. Like i haven't before. It feels like there's no one here. I don't why I feel upset about that I grew up like this, alone. But a part of me thought once I grow up and make my way out of my uncles house things will be different. Y'know?

The only person I know is yeonjun Hyung. But he's ..
I'm starting to think it's just me people wanna stay away from.  Maybe I bring bad luck or something he let out a small laugh which soobin did not return this time.

I don't think it's you...Kai.
I think yeonjun, he- he just has someone who he cares about more but that don't mean he doesn't care about you. No one said anything. Soobin wasn't ever great at comforting, he always was busy caring too much about the words he spits out being appropriate or not. Or If it's what the person in question needs or not.

Um he gulped I Kai looked back at him with a question mark on his face waiting for the older to speak
I had this friend back in highschool when I was 15. At that time, I had a lot of friends but I still felt very lonely being among them until he came. He was a new student, maybe I felt close to him because he was the only one who knew nothing about me that most people in my school used to. But I felt so happy when I was with him. We'd hang out all day, play games and all until one day he walked up to me and said he don't want to be with me anymore.

I could say he was bothered but he never said anything. And he left
Without even ever giving a right explanation.  Soobin did not know why he said all this to Kai. His word's came out faster than his brain, again.