𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

I assume you already got an idea from the envelope.
I'm writing a letter because I lost my phone and all contacts with it few months ago. Really gotta learn those numbers huh?
Junie, I miss you.
It's been so long since I called you that. You wanted me to find peace and be happy, well that I am. But this break, it also made me realise I can never truly be happy without you in my life. Sometimes I feel like it would have been better if I had met you as the person I am now. Not afraid to love and be loved, but Then I remember how I wouldn't even be this person if it wasn't for you. If it wasn't for you I would still be running away. You were the first person who made me realise it's okay to choose myself before anyone else, and that our relationship was never a question of who's right or who's wrong.
I'm ready to come back and make you feel loved just as much as you made me feel. I can't say these fears are completely gone but I'm getting there. We'll work the rest out together but for now all I wanna do is run back into your arms and kiss you all over. I'm in France. In French countryside and I want to ask you come here, in Paris. This place is so beautiful I want to spend a few days with you here before we go back to new York to start that new life you wanted.
Here's my number. XXXXXXXX79

I'll be waiting for your call
-beomgyu .

Yeonjun has been reading it for he dont even remember how many times. The idea of these words being written by beomgyu, the person he hasn't seen for 14 months 8 weeks 12 days. It excites him. For the entire time all yeonjun could do was get lost in his memories. It didn't upset him but instead it was the only way he could feel happy other than Kai's constant habit of annoying him.

He took out his phone and dialed the number. Anxiousness flooding over his body but he found it even more exciting

Hello?

There. How he missed listening to that voice, he thought. After somewhat of a roller coaster ride competition as yeonjun likes to call it, he felt as if he finally reached the end and won a price. He snapped out of it after hearing beomgyu sound confused over the phone he quickly wanted to respond fearing he's going to hang up but the words came out slower than expected
Beomgyu ?
He could hear a tiny gasp from the younger, after a little pause he heard him again, sounding less confused this time.
Yeonjun? yeonjun is that you?
he left a chuckle it's me

Yeonjun was smiling like he hadnt in a long time. First the letter then the phone call where he felt like he had just talked to the beomgyu he first started going out with. Happy, excited just the one he missed not just for a year but for more than that, even when they were together.
And now he's going to Paris. He's never been there and always hoped for his first visit to be with beomgyu so he could watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle at midnight with him. He didn't realise he'd already reached the airport as he was lost in excitement and nervousness of seeing him after what felt like a thousand years.

Sir, we request you to turn off your mobile phone please we are to take off in 5.
Yeonjun nodded

Kai, I had to urgently board a flight to Paris, I'll see you when I come back.

He texted as he thought Kai would be worried seeing him gone abruptly completely forgetting what he said to the guy about 6 hours ago. He switches the phone off as he looks out to meet the sky.