𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

Why did you do that? You always talked about how you wanted to make your mom proud. Beomgyu heard his boyfriend saying that for the third time ever since the got home. Now they were lying on their bed watching Netflix until yeonjun decided to bring it up again.

Yeonjun beomgyu sat back up
I don't know
Really
I want a peaceful life with you. A position that would allow me to be there for you. You've done so much and now I want to spend a whole lot of time just doing fun things without having the pressure to run a company. I love fashion I'd be just as happy being a part of it at any position. 

And I might as well let someone who actually deserves it more than I do, don't you think? Soobin and I saw this dream together I'm happy for him. Beomgyu smiled.

People say life is all about struggles and I agree, but if I can do anything to minimise them and live a happy life, I will. Yeonjun went up to younger lying down placing his head on the younger's thighs as he stroked his hairs.
Well now that you have time why don't we go on a vacation? Yeonjun said with an excited baby face.
We literally just got back beomgyu said as he made a done face at the younger.
The older made a tch sound. I just wanted to walk around European streets and drink americanos in the rain with you. Like old times? Yeonjun pouted which made the younger let out a giggle.
I said I'm leaving a huge position not that I left my job and agreed to be a stay at home boyfriend. We still have jobs, infact a party to attend tomorrow. Beomgyu said as he looked at the date on the phone screen.

I'm really happy that you're here. I missed you the older said as he sat back up. He placed his palm on the younger's cheek. Warmth he said as he smiled you make me feel warm. yeonjun said as beomgyu leaned down to kiss the olders forehead. Yeonjun felt himself leaning closer going directly for the younger's lips. Another night of the two males filling up the void they felt for the last two years, words can never truly explain how this felt.

I love you beomgyu was the first one to say that this time as he played with the olders hairs
I love you too.
You know what would be great? Beomgyu said excitement filled in his eyes
What? Yeonjun asked
Watching anime, let's goooo beomgyu said excitedly which wasn't returned by the older as he shushed the younger and forced him under the blanket cuddling as he groaned.