𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

March 13th, 2019.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Beomgyu jumped from his table as he saw a black haired guy In blue shirt walk over to his table trying to balance a cake.
His scared expression soon turned into a tiny warm smile that he tried to hide.

Cmon now don't hide what I've waited so long to see. Yeonjun said in the flirtious way he does. He always managed to make beomgyu's heart flutter with his flirty comments and persona but he never took it for any other feeling as he knew yeonjun is way out of his league. But little did he know, the older male could do anything to forever see that smile on his face

It's 12 am, did you seriously just walk all the way to the office for that? Said the younger guy as he stuffed the cake into his mouth.

Who ever said I walked? I never left. If you would just take your eyes off of that computer for one second.
Beomgyu totally ignored that only to earn a smack from him.

They've become such good friends since the last campaign in November 2018. They were professionals but never complained about each others occasional bickering and company. It's only made them stronger in a way both of them were unaware of. Since last four months yeonjun had learned more about beomgyu than anyone ever has, he did wonder why the younger always kept away from people but he'd always shrug it off.

So what do you want for a gift? Yeonjun asked as the younger' s expression changed into a warm and tiny smile.

This was enough.
Yeonjun shot him a "are-you-serious?" Look.
Don't give me that look. For the first time In my life I'm eating my favourite cake with someone other than my house butlers.
He turned away from the cake to look back at the older guy
Thank you Hyung.

Yeonjun didn't say more. He did not exactly know much about beomgyu's childhood but he got an idea from that.

Ah it's raining. Said the younger boy now looking out the window at the Empire State Building I love the rain. Beomgyu said as a warm smile spread across his face.

Yeonjun got off his table and took the youngers wrist in his hands cmon I have to show you something. He said looking excited.

What? No I have to complete this. Beomgyu frowned

You're just lazy, now cmon.

Beautiful, isn't it? Yeonjun questioned as they both stood up on the rooftop of their commercial building. Looking at the view of the bright lights in New York City as it's drowning in rain.

They didn't care about the rain soaking them. In fact,
Both beomgyu and yeonjun loved moments like these when they felt alive and life felt beautiful. It' felt like peace for the older while escape for the younger.

Beomgyu nodded in response as he looked at the clouds above them. Yeonjun took a look at the younger, he really did find beauty in the rain, and yeonjun found it In him. He admired the younger notably his eyes, they always draw him in
Maybe it was the air or the rain or maybe yeonjun looked at the opportunity to be truly happy again standing right infront of him and decided to take it as he gently held beomgyu's hands turning him towards himself his heaven like eyes now facing him.

He knew what he was doing, he was perhaps waiting for the younger to stop him from leaning closer but that never happened
Instead, They shared the moment together. Beomgyu pulled him even closer, his heart racing faster than ever and yeonjun could feel it, he smirked at the thought of making the younger guy nervous as he finally clashed his lips onto the others. This was their moment. Admist the rain in the heart of Manhattan, yeonjun and beomgyu finally embraced each other forgetting about all things that could go wrong, just living in each others arms.

at the moment, being In the warmth of yeonjun made the younger guy forget he's doing something he promised himself he'd never do.