𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡

Tw : mentions of violence, blood and alcohol.

Sookai, 1

Tulsa, Oklahoma. USA 2007,

Do you think you can make a mess all over my house and get away with it by putting the blame on my dear son, boy? Kai heard his uncle screaming over his head
I- he stutters but finally gathers up the courage I didn't do anything! He- he couldn't complete the sentence as he looks up to him scared but the huge man infront of him chooses to show no mercy before hitting the 13 year old across his face.

You dare talk back to me ? Another slap making contact with his red cheek You little shit. The old hag opens his mouth again after taking a sip straight from his alcohol bottle be glad I agreed to take you in after your alcoholic father took my sister and drowned her with himself in that river. He kicks the helpless kid forcing his knees to give up as he stumbles and falls down onto the floor, tears run down his cheeks. What hurts the most out of any of this is the lie they keep telling him about how his parents died. His father bound by the hell he found alcohol to be killed his mother right infront of his eyes but no one knew Kai was actually right there scared what his father might do to him as he watched his mother bleed to death. Get out of my face you filthy bastard.

Just fuck off.

Present time, 2024.

Kai does not know what he's doing here in a bar. Maybe he does who knows.
He enters the place and goes onto the the counter. He avoided alcohol his entire life as it's nothing but a way to enter a place worse than hell called addiction. But now he wants to see what it does, would it truly make it all go away? Today yeonjun didn't just hurt him with his words, he triggered the memories kai forced himself to bury deep within. He needs it to go away so desperately. What do u need sir?

There you go he hears the barista as he takes the iced coffee in his hands. Soobin likes to
Behave as a perfect person with a perfect life and perfect habits but even the perfect people have their own weird things they find comfort in. This was it for soobin. Starbucks and late nights never disappoint him, he likes drinking this while walking and thinking his way back to his home.

He was walking when saw a tiny guy fall right in front of him he found it extremely weird the way this guy was laughing maniacally after being thrown out by someone but then he looked up at the place only to see a bar. He mentally scoffed, shocker. He thought.
His eyes fall back on the guy who was now standing up but he stumbled as soobin went to catch him from falling back are you okay? He looked up at the person only to meet with a familiar face belonging to the person reeking of alcohol.

Kai?
The fuck? He thought. What are you doing here? He asked to the overly excited kai. The younger looked at him and smiled which he found cute and made him smile internally until Kai opened his mouth.
Right, Kai removed soobins arms pushing them away from his waist and bowed down to him
Sir, I am sorry you had the misfortune to cross paths with me. I'll just he looked back up into soobins eyes. Fuck off. He said and turned to walk away chugging down on the entire whiskey bottle as soobin held his wrist stopping him in his tracks.

You don't look good he definitely wasn't gon let him walk around drunk on the streets of New York City. I'll take you home. Just tell me where you live. 
Get away from me I can go home by myself. Kai tried to push him away but the older was stronger than he looked. Please. Let me help. Soobin said with a straight but pleading face as if it's more of a threat. He was now way too close they could feel each others breath his hands both holding Kai's arms stopping him from walking away but kai went for something else. Closer.
Centimetres away from his lips which soobin couldn't stop him from leaning forward and forward until he felt the younger's head fall on his shoulders.
Kai?
He sighed He looked at the guys passed out figure.