𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨

Sookai 6

Wow.
I did not actually ever realise you were capable of giving advices. Soobin said to the small guy infront of him. I don't actually. Don't bother coming to me work related advices I was horrible at it, I'd stay up late, I'd make everyone work hard and be angry when things don't go my way.

Soobin cleared his throat out of embarrassment when he realised that sounds all too familiar with his own work ethic. it's not even an ethic you know? I used to overwork myself so much what is he reading my mind or something, soobin thought. Soobin?
Huh? What ?
Are you deaf? I asked who is this unlucky guy you like? Beomgyu made a weird face
Well it's yeonjun's assistant. I don't think you've met him properly yet.
Beomgyu made an O face so why'd you like him?
Huh?
Why did you like him?
You ask too many questions for someone who I just agreed to be friends with.
Beomgyu laughed.

Hyung?
Kai looked at soobin laughing in the balcony with beomgyu. Kai? Soobin looked at him as the younger ran away. He chased after him.
Kai wait
Where are you going?
I don't know the younger was walking in much faster pace. He didn't know what is making him walk away all of a sudden, was it watching him laughing so hard with someone else? Was it the sudden realisation that this might've been a big mistake he didn't know he had? If he could just slap himself right now for being so clueless he would.

KAI WAIT soobin screamed his lungs out in the empty ballroom area as the he felt the younger getting out of reach. Kai turned around looking at the older guy who was catching his breath
Stop running away...please soobin said as he took a step forward
Everything yeonjun said made so much more sense back then so why can't he let himself be free of fears right now? This isn't fair kai said as he took a step back. His voice was trembling as tears dared to flood out of his eyeballs.

Please just let me say this.
For most of my life I always felt alone even when I was surrounded by thousands everyday. I want to change that Kai. I feel like I have the perfect opportunity to change it, you're here, I'm here. We're right here. Soobin said staring into the younger's soul

Wh- What does that m-mean ? Kai asked stuttering. Soobin noticed how this is exactly what Kai is afraid to hear, what is keeping him away from him. Knowing someone loves you might be the greatest feeling on earth but for some it feels like it might just open doors to the bad parts of love, and with these people you have to show them the bright side.

It means that you can keep running away but you'll always find me chasing behind. It means that when you reach the end I'll already be up there a minute before you do waiting for you. Soobin knew what he was doing and what he was about to do. I love you

Soobin I- Kai couldn't find the right words. Soobin walked up to him, noticing how the younger didn't step back this time. He took Kai's cheeks into his palms forcing him to look at the older as he did. I know something is wrong with you. I'm not asking you for anything right now, I just wanted you to know that I'm here, I love you and I want to be there for you. I'll always be there for you..Kai.

Soobin placed a soft but filled with the feeling of unhappiness, kiss on the younger's lips as he took one last look at him before leaving the ballroom, alone.

What soobin feels towards Kai is something he can't explain. He wanted to actually be there for the younger, he wanted to be his everything, the person he'd walk in for comfort, for receiving free love, for painting stars around his scars, he wanted him to feel at home when he's with him just like he does. And he knows someday he will, someday, maybe soon maybe later but someday, kai will let him do all those things without that feeling. He knows subconsciously Kai is afraid of love. And he wanted to change the younger's perception on it.