𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

Sookai 5

We need to host this party with most care. The greatest celebrities and fashion icons are to attend it so gather as much as ideas as you can.
Get going. Mr Choi said as everyone got out of the meeting room except for beomgyu, soobin, Kai and yeonjun.

Dad. I've decided to step back from the position. Everyone was shocked at this. Even yeonjun. But gyu- that's my final decision.
The last time I remember I did not handle it very good. What was a privilege, I failed to use it right and the company is not a joke, it needs to be in the hands of someone like soobin. As for me, fashion is in my blood. I'll happy with Any job in any department. Yeonjun looked at him while he avoided the olders stare.

Im sorry son. We'll decide your job after the party you can just assist for now. Okay? Mr Choi smiled at his son who gave a nod in return. And yeonjun? If you don't mind, let Kai assist soobin till the party, will you? he has a lot on his plate right now. Yeonjun failed to the not so obvious signals Kai gave him.

They all walked out of the room. Kai followed soobin.
What do I need to do? Kai asked soobin who was now standing inches away from him.
To be honest? Talk. Soobin said as the younger gave him a confused face in return I know you lied Kai. Maybe I was too embarrassed to notice it right away but then I remembered how you said yeonjun was the only person you have.

we shouldn't be talking about this in office hours, I don't wish to get fired. Making excuses again. Kai looked away from the olders stare. Yeah? And who's gonna fire you? I'm pretty sure yeonjun wouldn't do that. And we both know I wouldn't.

Soobin sighed as he took a step closer only to see the younger step back. If you don't feel the same way I do, one word and I'll back off. Soobin walked closer to the younger as he continued to walk away until his head and body hit the wall. Nowhere to run. Say it soobin was now inches away from the younger's face as he placed his palms on the wall at the side of Kai's head.

Kais eyes fall on the olders lips, wanting to taste them so bad for a minute he wishes to forget all about the fears that's keeping him from running into the olders arms. How did this happen? He questioned. Turns out he wasn't the only one keeping himself from going any further as he felt the long awaited press against his lips. Lost in so many feelings, frustrated of so many emotions both males kissed each other as if there's no tomorrow for them. As if this is their last first kiss. No Kai pushed him away. Again. I don't want this, I don't want any of this. Okay? He screamed

That's not what it looked like a second ago, kai. Soobin sighed what are you so scared of? That question hit kai like a knife. What is he so scared of? He just knows he is but of what? He stared at the ground as tears started to pour from his angelic eyes which did not go unnoticed by the older. Soobin walked back to him. The younger seemed to have had a breakdown he was crying uncontrollably. Soobin wrapped his arms around the shaking guy as he kept running his hands up and down his back. Kai felt himself breaking up even more it was hard to stop. The emotions he had buried deep inside his heart seemed to have finally started crawling back up.

I'm right here

I honestly dk whether to give Sookai a happy ending or not