𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨

So you're finally meeting him? Mr Laurence asked the guy on the otherside of their breakfast table. Yes. He's going to land in Paris In about 5 hours. Beomgyu said with a smile as he stuffed a croissant in his mouth.
You must be very excited mrs Laurence asked as beomgyu nodded. I am, but I'm also very nervous
Rubbish. This guy from what I've heard loves you a lot it takes courage to let go of someone son. If anything he's going to be happier than ever to see you.
Beomgyu gave a warm smile with a nod.

Beomgyu puts his belongings in the car that belongs to Gabriel, Mr nd mrs Laurence's son. He's driving them to Paris it's a 3 hour long ride, train is a better option as it's beautiful there but beomgyu wants to come back here with yeonjun after a romantic train ride from Paris to their town. Remember, the town is hosting a movie night tomorrow in the town hall at 11 pm. Don't forget. Mr Laurence screamed from behind as they started the car and left.

Yeonjun had never been so nervous before. In about 5 mins he's gon be standing right beside him he'd be lying if he said he doesn't immediately wanna hold his hands into his own and hug him as if he's never letting go again.
He finally reached at the of the airport.
And there he was. Words couldn't describe the feeling when beomgyu looked back at him waving he came running to the older and hugged him, just what he wanted. Hyung he got interrupted by a soft press against his lips, those sugary sweet lips yeonjun felt like he was making a mark on them. His, forever. He pulled away as he looked at the younger's flustered face he was about to say something when he got interrupted by another man's voice.
He walked upto them placing a hand on beomgyu's back which yeonjun immediately took for something else and an annoyed look on his face was seen.

Ah Hyung this is Gabriel
Gabriel? Yeonjun. He said pointing at the said.
Both males gave each other a smile. Yeonjun watched as the Gabriel guy whispered something in beomgyu's ears nd left waving at him. He was annoyed. But he knew better than to assume.

Hyung- if i had a dollar for every time someone wouldn't let me complete this sentence, beomgyu thought but yeonjun's question caught him off guard.
Who was that? Beomgyu knows that facial expression very well enough, he's got the wrong idea. He's my neighbours son he had some work here in Paris so he agreed to drop me here.
Now let's go the train leaves In an hour.

The ride here was just as beomgyu described it would be. Beautiful. He only talked about the nature and it's beauty though. The beauty yeonjun's eyes were fixated on most of the time was the man sitting infront of him. You'll love it. The town has so many traditions, infact there's one tomorrow beomgyu was talking as they were walking to their house
It's a movie night and they've chosen my favourite one it's going to be so fun.
Yeonjun missed this side of beomgyu so much.
Here we are. Yeonjun looked at the house, no wonder he likes it here. As beomgyu and yeonjun were done keeping the bag inside yeonjun looked around, it's so beautiful, he thought. The smell of trees, wind and the flowers swaying with the sun shining bright through trees. Both of them loved rain for sure but they were just happy enough with this as well.
Spring is like happiness but he said as he remembered the time they thought of this quote they like to repeat together

But the rain is like feeling alive after a long time. Yeonjun heard the younger guy as he came from behind he looked at him smiling. He went to yeonjun holding his hands together with his own sitting on his lap enjoying the breeze as yeonjun stroked the younger's hair plastering a kiss on his forehead.