𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣

I anyway started this story as a way to express something I experience and it felt like a good platform to do so. Which is also why I'm not that good at writing but I tried. Enjoy<3

Summer 2024

The dark clouds gathered over the sky. Dark green trees swayed as the wind passes by them the sound of raindrops falling and the thunders increasing. Poets describe it as unhappiness but for the two it felt like comfort.
To these same sounds they'd dance, hold hands, listen to their favourite slow music and fall asleep In each others arms.
It was their time of the year.

As the raindrops slowly began to fall over their head, both beomgyu and yeonjun from the opposite side of the world look up to meet the dark sky as they reminisce the times they felt comfort in each other's embrace.

I miss you.
Their own voice echoed through their ears as they wondered what the other must be doing at the moment.

HYUNGGGG
Yeonjun found himself being disturbed by the same voice for the 7th time even through it felt like a thousandth. He does not find it sad that he's sitting here thinking of all the time he spent in the past with the love of his life, he infact likes to take time out for it. It does hurt him to wait but the mere thought of beomgyu existing somewhere is enough to keep yeonjun happy.

Did you seriously fall asleep or something?
He snaps out of his train of thoughts as he looks up at the direction of that annoying voice.
Give it up, Kai.
Im not coming. Yeonjun said as he beings to walk away from his annoying assistant.
Sometimes he wonders why he let kai become so close to him. The younger likes to take advantage of it, not showing up to work, being late, all of his mistakes are excused with his cute behaviour that managed to make yeonjun soft. In just a year, Kai has become more like a younger brother to him, maybe he was filling up the emptiness he felt of someone else's absence but he loves him either way.

But Hyung it's an important party for our company.
Mr. Choi was already furious when I even attempted to tell him about you not wanting to attend. The younger said as he tried to match yeonjun's pace but kept stumbling. Please hyung I don't want to lose my job because my boss was too lost In someone's memories to attend an event he knows is important. Kai said sounding irritated.

Yeonjun glared at the younger who know realises he pretty much crossed the line.

S-sorry.
Yeonjun begins to walk away as he feels a hand on his wrists
There he is again, showing those puppy eyes as if it's the end of the world and he isn't going to get anymore of those ice creams he loves.
Fine he left with a tch sound.

Yeonjun enters the company hall as he sees an overwhelming amount of well dressed celebrities, editors and photographers. He walks in with Kai following him behind.
What is this party for anyway? He asks the man now standing beside him while sipping his drink
Before Kai could answer the president's voice caught yeonjun attention

Good evening everyone mr. Choi had a bright smile on his face which didn't go unnoticed by yeonjun. I thank you all very dearly to join me for this party. As you all very well know runway has been like a huge part of my life ever since mrs. Choi and I decided to start this company together many years ago. Ever since her death I have been handling this company alongside my son who sadly couldn't be here with us today
Yeonjun couldn't help the feeling at the mention of him. What he did feel weird about was how good beomgyu's father was at avoiding to talk about beomgyu.

It wasn't ever revealed to the public that the magazine didn't have its previous editor chief for more than an year. People wondered why he didn't show up at parties but beomgyu's father managed to distract them with something every time.

....And it has been an amazing experience for me.
Yeonjun snaps out of his thoughts to find mr Choi still talking. When can he go home? He wondered.

We are proud to announce, Mr. Choi soobin as our new editor-in-chief.