Heaven or Hell

Ophelia

"Have you always been so sex hungry?" I asked as I pushed Ethan away from me slightly to stop him from luring me into one more round.

"Why do you ask?" he asked, propping himself on his arm and facing me while we both lay on the bed.

"Because if yes, then I wonder how you went without any sex for the last three months?" I asked him with a lazy smile.

"I already told you. I was preoccupied. Besides, I don't think I have ever met anyone as desirable as you before," he said and started leaning again.

But, I stopped him, "Not happening, mister. We have been in bed all afternoon, Ethan. See, even the sun is setting now. Let's take a break for some time. I am tired."

"Fine," he grumpily agreed and started playing with my hair.

"By the way, you didn't answer my question," I told him suddenly.

"Which question?" he asked, looking up at me.

"How was I?" I asked him again.

"Ophelia, what sort of a question is this? I..." he trailed off, averting his eyes.

"What? I wanna know. Was I good enough? Do I need to learn something better? I mean, most of my knowledge is from books and other things, I just feel like doing them. But was it pleasurable for you? Am I better than your past experiences or not? Like-"

"Okay, stop it, woman," Ethan yelled as his face turned red.

"Why?" I cribbed.

"Because you are making me uncomfortable," he told me, looking embarrassed.

"How? Don't you guys also ask such questions to girls after you are done?" I asked with a frown.

"Yes, I used to, and now, I know that I should never," he scoffed.

"You are so unromantic. You should be saying something along the lines of you were the best experience I have ever had, and it was never this good with others. That's what they say in the books," I pouted.

"Well, I don't lie," he shrugged.

"You mean I wasn't good enough?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No, you were amazing, but there's- damn it, woman! Stop trying to trap me in words!" he groaned.

"Then, tell me honestly," I nudged him.

"No. It is so awkward. You would know if I could ask you all these embarrassing questions," he rolled his eyes.

"You can if you want to. Not that I am stopping you," I frowned.

He gave me a flat look and said, "Really? And what will you compare it to? I was your first time, and I gave you your first ever orgasm."

I bit my lip and averted my eyes.

"What?" he looked at me with suspicion.

I thought for a second and then shrugged.

What's the point of being shy around Ethan now?

"About the orgasm, it was definitely the first given by someone else, but it wasn't exactly the first," I bit my tongue.

He looked at me confused for a second, and then his eyes turned wide as saucers, "No."

"Why not? Don't you help yourself too sometimes?" I asked with a frown, and he jumped on the bed sitting up straight.

"You...how? I mean..." he looked at me in surprise and then opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, trying to form words.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction.