Chapter 7: Suffocating Shades of Blues

Songs- Tamlin POV- Under the Mounatin by Kelsey Woods
Nyx POV- She by Harry Styles
             Azalea POV- Can you hear the music by Ludwig Göransson

POV Nyx:

She vanished into a beam of light, slipped from my grasp again, leaving nothing but a golden hairpin on my palace steps. I felt my hands grip the rose pin tighter. Her laughter rang out and called to me even though I cannot find her, the beam of light appears again only this time she is not there. The orange beam of light then sucked me into a colder room.

           The room forms into a dark cave with a large dias caressing two thrones. As I looked up the floor turned into a battle arena. One throne was broken but a lady sat with long black raven hair and beyond white skin, almost sickly. She wore a black spike crown and her aura spoke of death. Lord Tamlin sat on the throne next to the lady with an unknown name. I noticed Lord Tamlin wearing a black collar adorned with one obsidian jewl I've never seen before. But it roared with energy that pulled at me.

          Before I could walk closer to them, my fae appeared chained up in pure iron chains on the other side of the dark arena

Before I could walk closer to them, my fae appeared chained up in pure iron chains on the other side of the dark arena. So far away, I panicked wondering how quick I could run to her but I couldn't move. I could hear her pain and discomfort as the iron began to burn her wrists and drain her power. My mind was breaking under the sounds of her misery. I kept fighting, kept trying to run to her but some unknown force held me back as the lady with pure black hair laughed with wicked pleasure as she began to clap her hands with glee. Her nails were long like daggers and her ears sharper than the High Fae's of our realm. She wasn't from here. But I looked back to my love. The sight killing me but my love for her kept me from looking away. I watched as her tears stained her porcelain skin, her wrists and neck began to burn and chip away as her screams rattled my bones.

            I screamed out as I tried to fight against the forces now holding me in place, not once giving up

I screamed out as I tried to fight against the forces now holding me in place, not once giving up. "Let her go." The lady on the throne laughed loudly down at me, practically relishing in her heinous acts. She wouldn't listen, I had no authority. Authority meant nothing in the matters of love, only strength. "You can torture me as you please but don't hurt her" I tried to be as stern as I could as I felt a tear fall upon my chest. Her screams began to fade with her magic, my anger was replaced with fear as I watched her body slump to the floor. "DON'T YOU FUCKING HURT HER" I felt myself grow angry but I didn't have the power to free her. "DON'T EVEN LAY A FINGER ON HER" I was sobbing so violently that every time I screamed slobber would pool beneath me. "COME AT ME YOU FUCKING MONSTER" I instigated now as Lord Tamlin transformed into a beast. I looked back to my love as her cries began to soften even more. The iron is going to kill her before I can free her, I felt my breathing still.