Gryffindor Common Room

Percy and the first years all entered, the Fat Lady closed the entrance and Percy got them to gather around.

"Gather 'round here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boy's dormitories, upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up." He told them, pointing to where the dormitories are.

Screen goes black

Harry and Ron were in the boys dormitories, sitting by the window. Harry smiled at Ron and looked at him.

"I can't believe we are finally in Hogwarts, Ron!" Harry exclaimed, standing up.

"I know!" Ron shouted, smiling as well.

"We have talked about this day for years! Look...we are finally here!" Harry's smile rose again and he turned around. "What do we have tomorrow?" He asked.

"Uh...let's see." Ron grabbed his timetable. "Transfiguration, Potions, uh...Charms and then Defence Against The Dark Arts." Ron replied to him, putting the timetable down.

"Alright, well...it's midnight. I'm going to sleep." Harry said, getting into bed.

Ron nodded and got into bed as well.

Screen fades to girls dormitories

Hermione sat on her bed, pulling a book onto her bed. She picked up her wand from her stand and pulled herself under the covers. She opened the book and then waved her wand.

"Lumos.." Hermione whispered, her wand erupting with light. She aimed it at her book and started reading her transfiguration book. "Oh wow.."