Reconnected - 1

Sirius walked into The Leaky Cauldron, smiling at the sight of Remus Lupin. "Lupin?" Sirius asked.

Remus turned around and smiled as well. "Oh...Sirius!" Lupin explained, shaking his hand. "Been a while...hasn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah." Sirius shook his hand as well, releasing form his grip after a second. "It has been a while. How has your recent years been?"

"A lot of things happened. I almost died the other day. Some cloaked figure tried to kill me." Lupin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"The good thing is that you are still alive." Sirius added, ordering two Butterbeers.

They found a table and sat down.

"Yeah. A good thing." Lupin said, his hand shaking repeatedly.

"Did it happen again last night?" Sirius asked, placing his hands on the table.

Lupin nodded, he rolled up his sleeve, showing a bunch of bruises and cuts from being a Werewolf last night.

"For god sake. Why didn't you take the wolfsbane?" Sirius asked, shaking his head.

"I forgot. Besides, no one made me the wolfsbane potion. You know I don't make them." Lupin whispered.

"You should of called me. I would've made one for you." Sirius said.

"Yeah...yeah." Lupin sighed and looked away.

"I was wondering...where did you put the Marauders map when we split apart?" Sirius inquired, removing his hands off the table as their butterbeers got delivered.

"I hid it in Hogwarts. Shrieking Shack...or maybe the Great Lake." Remus responded, thinking about it.

"The Great Lake? Why the fuck would you hide it there?" Sirius buried his face into his hands.

"Remember the day that the Marauders split apart? I hid the Marauders map..." He replied.

"Fuck...alright. Thanks." Sirius thanked him before taking a sip of his butterbeer.

"So...are we going to talk about what happened between us?" Remus requested for him to answer or at least just say yes.

"What do we need to talk about?" Sirius mumbled, placing the mug down.

"Come on Sirius...you know what we need to talk about.."