Quidditch - Match I

The next morning Harry, Ron and Hermione had been sitting at the table, eating their breakfast.

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." He chuckled and pushed the plate of toast closer to him.

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione added, watching him.

"I'm not hungry." Harry told them, pushing his plate away from him.

Snape appeared at the table. "Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Snape spoke, walking off after, limping.

"That explains the blood." Harry muttered, shaking his head.

"Blood?" Hermione inquired, placing her fork down.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry explained his theory on why he was limping.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked him.

"No clue, Hermione. But the day I was at Diagon Alley, I saw Hagrid go to Gringotts." Harry continued explaining.

"He might of wanted some money?" Ron mumbled, taking a bite of his toast.

"Why would Hagrid need money? I'm just going to say that whatever Hagrid went to Gringotts for...is what Snape wants." He said, looking at the both of them.

Suddenly, Harry's owl came flying in, dropping a long package in front of Harry.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" She stated, looking at the package.

"I wonder if it's from my parents.." Harry wondered.

"Let's open it." Ron exclaimed.

All of them opened up the package, it revealed a broomstick.

"It's a broomstick!" Harry declared, smiling.

"Thats not just any broomstick, Harry.." Ron looked at Harry, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a Nimbus 2000!" Harry shouted, looking around. He made eye contact with professor McGonagall, knowing that she was the one who sent it to him. He smiled.

Screen fades black

Later on, Harry was inside a Quidditch tower with the other Gryffindor Quidditch Players. They match towards the starting gate but once they reach it, they stop.

"Scared, Harry?" Oliver asked, looking down at him.

"A little.." Harry replied to him, staring at the quidditch pitch.

"That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game." Oliver smiled and looked at the quidditch pitch as well.

"What happened?" Harry requested an answer, still nervous.

"Er, I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later." Oliver chuckled and looked at the other players.

Harry took a deep breath as the gate opened, they mounted on their broom and zoomed out onto the pitch. The Quidditch commentator, Lee Jordan started announcing from a tower while other people started cheering.