Christmas Holiday

Harry, Ron and Hermione had followed Hagrid back to his hut.

"Come on Hagrid! Snape put a curse on my broom!" Harry shouted.

Hagrid stopped and shook his head. "Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid asked, turning to them.

"No clue! He probably knew that we found that three headed dog and tried to hurt me, so I can't go back!" Harry told Hagrid, saying another theory.

"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid asked them, looking at Hermione.

"Fluffy?" Ron muttered, thinking to himself.

"That thing has a name?!" Hermione shook her head.

"Of course he does! He is mine! I always name my creatures." Hagrid smiled and remembered when he got Fluffy.

"He is yours?" Ron mumbled. He was so confused!

"Yes, Ron. He is mine...I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the.." Hagrid stopped talking.

"Guard the what?" Hermione asked him, stepping up.

"Nothing. But don't meddle in. It's only about Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry turned to Hermione.

Hermione shrugged.

"Shouldn't of said that.." Hagrid muttered, walking into his hut.

"Who is Nicholas Flamel?!" Harry shouted, he then turned to Ron and Hermione. "Let's just go.." They all ran back up the path.

The screen fades black

Harry woke up from his bed and noticed Ron was already out of bed. He checked the date...Christmas already?

He walked out of the dormitories and noticed Hermione and Ron near the tree.

"Happy Christmas, Harry!" Both of them yelled, smiling.

"Happy Christmas!" Harry smiled as well and ran down the stairs.

A few minutes in, they opened their presents. Molly and Arthur made Harry a present while Lily and James made Ron a present. Harry and Ron handed their presents over to Hermione.

"Happy Christmas.." They both said, Hermione took the presents and hugged them.

In the Great Hall, Hermione had walked in, luggage packed and all. Harry and Ron were playing a game of Wizard Chess.

"Knight to E5." Harry mumbled, the Knight moving to the destination.

Ron smirked. "Queen to E5." Ron spoke, his Queen moving up and smashing the Knight into bits.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione shouted, shaking her head.

"That's wizard's chess." Ron looked at Hermione. "I see you have packed too.."

"See you haven't." She responded.

"Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there." Ron explained.

"Good, you can look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." Hermione told him.

"We've looked a hundred times!" He exclaimed, shaking his head.

"Not in the restricted section.." She whispered to him.

Harry stood up.

"Happy Christmas." They both said and grabbed their luggage, walking out.

Harry and Hermione were on the train, Harry opened his luggage to grab something. He then found a present. He pulled it out.

"You have another present?" She asked, thinking about it.

He shrugged and opened it, revealing a cloak. He stood up and wrapped it around him, his body becoming invisible.

"Woah!" Harry smiled. "Ron might need to use this to get into the restricted section.." Harry folded it and put it in a little box. He then handed it to Hedwig that he snuck on the train.

Hedwig flew off and Harry sat back down.

"Now...we can relax.." Harry whispered.