Chapter- 38.

Author's Pov:

Vrinda and Arjun reached the hospital and Arjun was taken to the emergency room. After a long waiting, Vrinda met the doctor and asked him about his condition. He said that Arjun had a few stitches on his shoulder. He lost blood, so he was unconscious. He said that he would regain consciousness in a few hours.

Meanwhile Vrinda called Lakshya and told her about Arjun's condition and asked her to come to the hospital immediately. She waited in the waiting room for Lakshya. After 45 minutes Lakshya came to the hospital panting. Worry about her brother and vrinda was clearly visible on her face.

Vrinda hugged her and told her what all happened and cried bitterly. When Lakshya came to know that Vrinda was pushed by Arjun in order to save her from the bullet, She became anxious and insisted on Vrinda for a checkup. She was worried about the baby.

Lakshya:

" Vrinda, come, let's go to the gynecologist . Let's get you a thorough check up. "

Vrinda:

" That's not required Lakshya. I am alright. I don't feel any sort of discomfort or pain. I am worried about bava. "

Lakshya:

" The doctors already said that Annayya had a few stitches and was unconscious due to loss of blood. He will regain his consciousness in a few minutes. Let's go. We don't know anything about the condition of the fetus without a checkup. Don't act stubborn all the time. Come"

After listening to Lakshya, Vrinda decided to get a checkup . She doesn't want to have a suspicious feeling lingering in her mind. They made the appointment with the doctor and it took some time to get the results for the examination. When they got to know that everything was alright,they felt relaxed and made their way to the waiting room. At the same time, a nurse came by and said that Arjun was shifted to the room and was regaining his consciousness. She said that the doctor was asking for them. They immediately went to the room to meet him.

Doctor:
" He is alright. There is nothing to worry about. Don't let him strain his shoulder. The dressing for his wound will be done again after 3 days.."

Lakshya:

" Doctor, please don't mind. I am a doctor, and I will be able to handle my brother with his dressing. Is it OK. He will be comfortable at home rather than in a hospital. "

Doctor:

" That's perfectly alright. He can be discharged by evening. Just make sure that fruits or juices are included in his diet. Easily digestive food like prodding is advisable . We prescribed some painkillers and antibiotics."

Lakshya:

" Thank you, doctor. We will take care. "

Doctor :

" ya. Sure. "

Saying this the doctor made his way out, and Vrinda, Lakshya and Arjun stayed in the room. The room was filled with silence. In order to break the awkwardness, Lakshya initiated the conversation

Lakshya:

" Thank God. Nothing happened to you. Why did you pull that stunt Annayya?. If something happened to you, what about me and Vrinda? What about Grandma? Where did you keep that brain of yours? "

Arjun:

" If I didn't push her, then the bullet would have hit Vrinda. Then what about me? "

Vrinda:
" You could have just let that hit me. By the way, how do you know that I am meeting Ramesh's uncle? Are you spying on me?".