28

S A B R I N A

I should've known better than to test Valerio Salamanca. 

He came out of the shower, his curly black hair wet, his dark brown eyes locked on mine, his muscles and tattoos covering his body. I gulped just from looking at them.

"Do I make you nervous?" his deep and raspy voice spoke. It gave my body chills. Wearing nothing but a towel, he put his finger on my jaw and tilted it up at me. His freshly brushed breath hit my skin, and something ignited inside of me. 

But I had said, "No."

His dark eyes told me he didn't believe me. Tall, dark, and handsome. That's what he was.

He gave me one more chance to be honest. And once again, I had said no.

So now I'm handcuffed to his bedframe while he teases me with my vibrator.

His large, tan hands, which have worn the blood of thousands ripped the clothes off my body in less than a second. They were now somewhere on the floor. He grabbed my wrists and pressed them against the bedframe before getting the cold metal around them, leaving my arms unable to do anything. 

I moan while he runs the vibrator over my clit. I feel so full inside, I already know it's going to be a powerful orgasm. My back arches against the bed, my head leans back against the silk pillowcases, and my blue-painted toenails curl. I was so wet that I could feel it running down my thighs.

"Say it," he says. But I don't.

This was the game. Valerio wasn't going to let me orgasm until I said he made me nervous. He'd bring me so close, I could feel it, I could feel my walls begin to pulsate and a rush would go to my head as I prepared myself to finish.

But then he'd stop. 

"You don't scare me, Valerio," I say through heavy breathing. He then slips the vibrator inside me, craving the aching between my legs. I bit my bottom up as the vibration inside me reached the area that made me orgasm, but Valerio wouldn't let it touch for too long.

I wanted the game to continue. And it did. 

My fingers gripped the chains on the cuffs as the vibrator moved around inside me. He moved it around in different directions, hitting every area he could, moving it in and out. I was completely naked for the killer. My breasts were fully on display for him, the lust showed on my face and my plump lips could never be kept together. 

He pulls the vibrator out and moves it against my clit again. God, I'm throbbing so badly. He digs it into my clit while moving it around, constantly surprising me and never letting me get used to it. That made me get even closer to finishing. He moves it around and I bring my knees up while I'm about to finish, completely drowning in lust, until he stops right before I finish.

"Aw, were you about to do something, baby?" he smirks and asks in a mocking tone, his black hair still wet. 

I clench my jaw while I look at him. Part of me was angry that he wasn't giving me what I wanted so badly, but another part never wanted it to end. 

"I know you're scared of me," he whispers while slipping the vibrator back inside me. He leans down close to my face while I bite my lip in pleasure as the vibrator skims my G-spot. "Say it."

His lips press against my ear while he whispers.

His hand wraps around my throat and squeezes it. Not too hard and not for too long, but enough to stop me from being able to breathe for a moment. 

"These hands that you're afraid of...." he begins, but then trails off. He removes the vibrator and tosses it on the other half of the bed. I watch him as he slowly moves down to between my legs, staring up at me through his lashes the entire time. "Can also please you beyond belief."