Chapter 1:- The Fairy Tail.

Outfit she wearing (art not mine)

Hoshi was watching the two people walking past the small shop that she got dragged into by her lovely sister, Lucy. She was walking around the shop trying to see if they had any keys or something new that might help them on their journey but Hoshi got brought out of her little day dream by her sister shouting.

"Huh!? You mean this is the only magic shop in this town?!" Lucy shouted standing next to the counter top looking at the shop keeper but Hoshi started to remember reading that this town was more know for the fishing and working forks then their magic forks because it more of a pass through for wizards but she let out a small giggle which earned a small glare from the blonde. 

"Yes lu, this town is known more for their fishing port than magic or mages" Hoshi answered for the nervous keeper, sending a small smile at Lucy who let out a small huff of air. Hoshi then turned back to the window listening to the small convocation that was going on behind her.

"That right, in fact there not many wizards in town and i only open this shop for the wizards that happen to pass through this small town" the old Keeper said as he smile at both girl not really being bothered by the other not pay attention to them and just daydreaming.

"Aww that was a wasted trip for us then" winned Lucy as she placed her face into her hands not liking that they wasted a whole day just to come to one shop and feeling a little guilty for dragging her sister always a cross the town but she just got a small smile before she turn back to the window.

Hoshi started to tune out the convocation behind her because she became focused on the clouds passing but she jumped when she heard Lucy squealed knowing that the man must have a celestial key of her which made Hoshi smile drop a little when she reached for her keys that were hanging around her neck. It went quiet which caused Hoshi to turn around but before she could ask a question what happened but she got dragged out of the small shop by a mad Lucy.

"What wrong Lu?" Hoshi questioned in a quiet tone as she was being dragged down the small path trying to avoid bumping into the town fork passing by but she didn't get a straight answer from the younger woman but mumbled sentences.

"I can't believe he only knocked off 2.000J"

"He must be blind"

But before Hoshi could ask any question on what happened in the shop she got pushed past by some woman running through them without a care in the world while squealing about something which made both girls look at each other before noticing the large group gathering below the bridge.

"What's that all about ?" Hoshi asked but all she got off Lucy was a little shrug of the shoulders as she kept her eyes on the women running pass to join the growing group.

"You're serious he really here, the salamander" a woman squealed to her friend as they ran past making Hoshi shoot a confused look at them since the name didn't ring any bells at her by looking over to Lucy to see her thinking about it.