Chapter 11:- Natsu on the train

(With a white backpack)

It was early the next morning and the small group of Fairy Tail wizards were waiting for their sixth person to show up but the boys started to get restless and started to fight again.

"Why would a monster like Erza need my power?" Natsu grumbled out to Gray, getting him to look over at him.

"I don't know! But if anybody should be scared from this it should be me" Gray grumbled back to him causing them to clash forehead.

"Then you just go with her alone!! I don't wanna go!!" Natsu screamed back as he threw a punch at Gray who dodged it.

"Then don't! I'll just get Erza to kill you afterwards" Gray yelled back at him and threw a punch but Natsu dodged it.

Hoshi had enough of them and placed Happy down on the bench she was sitting on and walked over to the boys and hit them both across the head getting them to look at her but shiver back at the glare she was giving them.

"Please stop your fighting or I will tell Erza about your behaviour" Hoshi said in a hard tone causing the boys to nod at her and stand up straight but all three of them jumped when Lucy yelled at them.

"Your fight is causing problems for everyone else! Stop it now"

Which caused them to look at her in confusion because Hoshi had just stopped them which still made them shiver at the thought of her glare.

"Why are you and Hoshi here, anyway?" Natsu asked as he looked between the two girls as he watched Hoshi walk over to pick up Happy again.

"Because Mira asked us to come" Lucy spats out to them while Hoshi just nodded at them with Happy in her arms smiling at Natsu.

~~~Flashback~~~

Lucy and Hoshi were eating at the bar. Lucy was while Hoshi was playing with Plue who was happy for the attention of the other mage.

Mira came over to the girls with a smile, causing Hoshi to give her a quick smile before going back to the little dog spirit.

"Those three might make a wonderfully strong team, but their tendency to fight is rather worrisome. Hoshi, Lucy could you both go and Mediate between them?" Mira asked, causing Lucy to choke on her drink while Hoshi looked up in shock.

"What" Lucy screeched at Mira as the barmaid just smiled at Her while Hoshi had turned to Reedus and handed his pen back to him while smiling at her for thanks.

~~~end of flashback~~~

"It was Mira asking, so we had to come along" Lucy said as Hoshi and Happy watched her but the boys were just in their own world again.