Chapter 13:- Death Laugh Twice

(With a white backpack)

As the team slowly pulled up to the station, it was very courteous and some of the people were yelling at some soldiers that were standing guarding the entry to the station.

"So these guys stole a train?" Lucy yelled as she looked through the window while Hoshi was helping Natsu get comfort from his sickness as he kept his head into her neck.

"That's what it sounds like," Hoshi said as she looked out the window while stocking Natsu hair.

"I could understand a house carriage or a boat, but a train?" Lucy asked as she looked at the area before turning to see if her sister had an answer but she shook her head.

"Aye, it can only ride where the rails are. Are there any advantages to stealing a train?" Happy asked from the girls and Hishi smiled at him showing that he was on the right track with his thorough process.

"The main thing is that it has speed" Gray responds to them making Hoshi hum in agreement as Lucy looks up at him.

"They must be in a great hurry to get somewhere in time to do maximum damage!!" Gray said before he started to strip on the roof but stopped when he heard Erza move.

"But the army's already been called in. It's only a matter of time until they're caught" Lucy hummed out to Erza who still didn't consider that was over but just getting started.

"I hope you're right" Erza said before she started to head off again heading to the next station.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

All of a sudden the car started to speed up to where in the back you were getting bumped every so often which caused Hoshi to move Natsu to lay on her lap so they did headbut each other. Hoshi was also concerned for Gray who was on the roof or if he was still up there but Lucy and Hoshi couldn't hear anything if they were talking out there just the crashing noises.

"There was something I was supposed to say to you Lucy... but i can't seem to remember it" Happy mumble from between the girls making them look at him in confusion.

"What?" Lucy asked, looking down at the cat while Hoshi was helping Natsu move himself to the window so he could get some air.

"Like I said I can't remember?" Happy said in an annoyed tone looking back at Lucy while Hoshi quickly dashed back over to Natsu as he was hanging out of a window.

"I'm feeling sick" Happy mumbled as Hoshi gave him a look of concern as he had never been sick before.

"Is that it?!" Lucy yelled at him but calmed down when she got tapped on the head by Hoshi.

"Natsu, you'll fall out if you're not careful" Hoshi said as she held onto his belt around his hips as he slumped out of the window.

"Geeeh let me fall" Natsu grumbled as he tried to move more out of the car but Hoshi wouldn't let him fall out keeping a tight grip on him. Happy was sitting trying to remember what he was supposed to say to Lucy by repeating a few words to himself but Lucy only heard a cause for her to scream at him but they all froze in shock when hearing a loud bang.