Chapter 14:- Titania

(With a white backpack)

It was a standoff between the small and the guild Eisenwald guild which caused a strong testion to grow.

"We're Fairy Tail's most powerful team ever! Prepare to lose badly" Lucy yelled at the guild as Hoshi and Natsu let out a little grunt.

"You take it from here, I'll go play the flute" Erigor smirks out to his guild members as some let off a little noise of acknowledgement while Erza looks at him in shock when she realises what is going to happen.

"Show these no-name flies the dark power of Eisenwald!!" Either yelled before he disappeared through the window.

"Are you running away Erigor?!" Erza yelled as she watched the wizard fly off into the window.

"Dammit! He's gone into the other block" yelled Gray as he looked up at the window.

"Natsu! Gray! You two go after him" yelled Erza as she turned to the boys who looked at her in shock at being called on.

"If you can combine your powers, not even Erigor should be able to stand against you!" Erza yelled at them in a serious tone making both boys look at each other in confusion and a little bit of pettiness.

"Lucy, Hoshi and I will find a way to manage here!" Erza said, making Hoshi nodded at Natsu who looked at her with worry for a second.

"Find a way... three girls against all of them?!" Lucy mumbled a little bit in a little bit of fear but it calmed down a little bit when Hoshi smiled over at her.

"Erigor intends to use this station to broadcast the cursed spell song!" Gray grumbled out at Natsu as he pressed his forehead to his.

"We have to do everything we can to stop that from happening" Natsu growled back at Gray.

"Are you listening to me?!" Erza yelled at the boys, making them go into their friendship mode.

"O-of course we are!" they both yelled back at Erza making her tut at them.

"GO!" Erza yelled at them and swiped her arm into the direction they needed to go.

"Aye- Aye" they yelled back before running off to find Erigor together making Hoshi give a small smile to them before glaring at the guild in front of them.

"And the most powerful team breaks up" Lucy mumbled out as she watched the two teammates run off.

"Two of them ran away" one member called back out watching Natsu and Gray off.

"Maybe they're trying to run after Erigor" another yelled back at the one question.

"Leave them to me, I'll stop them and be right back" Raykle yelled to his guild mates as they zipped out.