Chapter 9:- Dear Kaby

The group slowly started to walk back to Kaby's house with the book in hand which was grumbling about it

"This is the book that Duke Everlue forced Kemu Zaleon to write, It's an adventure novel with Duke Everlue as Hero, It's structure and style are terrible, not a complete loss but nobody would think that these words were written by Kemu Zaleon" Lucy said as she walk in front of the trio who look at each other in confusion before looking back over at Lucy as she turn to look at them holding the book in front of them.

"That's how I came up with the idea that there's a secret hidden right inside this book!"Lucy said as she smiled at the book making the other look at her in question wondering what she read in the time she was alone, Natsu just grumbled as he carried on walking with Hoshi under his arms. As the group entered the house they were greeted by the couple with smiles till they saw the book in Lucy's hand and their look quickly turned to shock.

"Wh-what is the meaning of this? I wanted it destroyed, that was the mission" Keby said as he came to stand in front of Lucy with a glare making Hoshi tense under Natsu to look down at her and slowly relax when he started to rub her side as his arm was still around her.

"It'd be easy to destroy it, you can do it yourself, Kaby," Lucy said as she moved the book forward for Kaby to take, which he did by snatching it out of her hands.

"Then I'll go ahead and burn it! I don't want to even look at this book!!" Kaby yelled back at Lucy, making both girl's to flinching back but they both quickly shrugged it off.

"I understand why you despise even the existence if this book," Lucy said, making everyone look at her in confusion.

"You're trying to protect the memory of your father, you are the son of Kemu Zaleon aren't you?" Lucy said in a calming tone making the trio behind her stare at the man in shock at the new information.

"Ohh!" Natsu said in shock from Hoshi's shoulder as the girl let out her own sound of shock in agreement with the information.

"Your papa?" Happy said in shock as he jumped in front of the duo not expecting this twist to come out.

"H-how did you know?" Kaby whispered out to the girl wondering How she came to know the information.

"Have you ever read the book?" Hoshi asked, snapping everyone out of their shock as Lucy hummed in agreement to the question while the boys calmed down a little.

"No...I only heard about it from my father I've never read but there's no need to read it" Kaby yelled as he stared down at the book in his hands.

"Even Father told me that it was a load of dung" Kaby said which got Natsu to tense which Hoshi noticed and kept his eyes on the boy.