Chapter 23

Hey Guys !!! 👋👋

  -----------------------------------------------

Karishma looked at Haseena weirdly. She couldn't understand why Haseena was saying that. She was quizzically looking at Haseena when Haseena again said, "Uth ja meri behen, woh mera haath hai."

(Wake up my sister, that's my hand.)

Hearing the word behen (sister) out of Haseena's mouth really scared the shit out of her. She quickly woke up with a jerk. And looked here and there. Shivani looked at her friend tiredly and said, "Aisa kya sapna dekh rahi thi. Mera haath itna kaske kyun pakda tune, haath tut gaya mera. Ab jaa jaldi fresh ho ja, thana nahi jaana terko. Yahan mujhe koi dhang se sone bhi nahi deta. Sapna mein bhi pata nahi kiska collar itna tightly pakad ke maar rahi hogi." And then Shivani went back to sleep.

(What were you dreaming about? You held my hands so tightly that it's broken now. Go and get ready, don't you want to go to thana. No one lets me sleep peacefully. Even in her dream she must be holding someone's collar tightly and beating the shit out of that person.)

Karishma looked at her friend and then at the time and hurriedly went to the washroom to get ready. She was getting ready when she looked at the door frame of her room through the mirror and Haseena was standing there in the same pink kurti and patiyala from the dream. Karishma turned to look at Haseena directly, blushing and drooling over her at the same time. She slowly went towards her looking at Haseena who stood there still waiting for her. She kept moving forward and forward and...

She bumped into Pushpa Ji. Pushpa ji and Karishma both holding their heads. "Amma oo jadhbudhi dekh ke chala karo. Tumhari Amma aaj hi parlok seedhar jayengi agar yeh hi haal raha toh. Dhyaan kahan hai tumhara?" Pushpa ji said as she was massaging her back because she fell down because of the sudden force. Karishma looked at her mother apologetically and helped her out. Then Pushpa ji and Karishma ate their breakfast and went to thana together.

(Idiot, watch where you are going. Your mom would reach Heaven today itself with the way you are behaving. Where is your attention?)

Pushpa ji got down from the bike in a disheveled state, angrily looking at Karishma and said, "Roz toh tum waise bhi jet chalti hi ho aaj rocket banake hame chand par pohchane ka bandobas kar diya tha kya. Itni tez bike, tumhari kaunsi train chut rahi thi. Hum samay pe hi toh nikle thee itna tez chalane ki kya zarurat thi."

(Every day you drive your bike just like a jet anyways, today did you decide to send me to the moon by driving your bike at the speed of a rocket. We were on time then why were you driving so fast.)

Karishma didn't listen to a word that Pushpa Ji said and kept looking at the window trying to get one look at Haseena. Pushpa ji noticed that and said, "Yeh daat faadke Madam Sir ke window ki taraf kahe dekh rahi ho. Abhi tak who chutti pe gayi nahi hai ki tum abhi se hi apni hukkumat ke sapne dekh ke khush ho rahi ho."

(Why are you looking at Maddam Sir's window with such a big toothy smile. Maddam sir has left for her holiday yet and you are already being happy about the fact that you will get to handle the thana in your own way without anyone stopping you.)

Karishma ignored Pushpa Ji and entered the thana. Over there as usual Santu and Cheetah were doing their usual daily routine and after noticing Karishma both of them quickly greeted her, "Jai Hind! Karishma Madam." Karishma greeted them back and went towards her desk waiting for Haseena as she noticed that she wasn't present in the thana. Karishma kept glancing towards the door waiting for Haseena. While waiting she thought to herself, "Kab aayengi aap. Aapko dekhne ke liye hum yahan pagal ho rahe hai aur aap hai ki aa hi nahi rahi."