Chapter 41

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 What it has really been a long time. I didn't realize that it has been more than a month since I last update, that's a first for me😅. The updates are still going to be irregular. I just had some time to spare so here I am...

--------------------------------

Ammi twisted Haseena's ear and she said, "Ab tu theek hogayi hai. Ab mein tujhe ache se daat sakti hoon."

(You are healed so now I can very nicely scold you.)

"Ammi chodiye na bahut dard ho raha hai." Haseena pleaded.

(Ammi it's hurting a lot.)

"Tab dard nahi hua jab aise kudke sher ki ghoofa mein gayi thi. Samne se jaake khai mein kaun jump karta hai." Ammi said, anger and worry evident in her voice. Even though she was shouting at Haseena she reduced the pressure on her ear, but it was still a punishment.

(It didn't hurt when you were putting yourself in danger again and again.)

"Ammi hum maafi mangte hai. Par aap janti hai woh zaruri tha. Please humme maaf kar deejiye. Aap toh hamari pyaari ammi hai. Aise kisko marna aapko suit nahi karta." Haseena replied.

(I am sorry about that, but you understand that it was necessary to do that. Please forgive me, you are my loving mother. It doesn't suit you to harm someone like this.)

Ammi just gave Haseena THE LOOK and Haseena knew that today Ammi was in no mood to forgive her so she looked towards Karishma, who was standing there and enjoying the whole show as Ammi was doing what Karishma couldn't, with puppy eyes hoping she would intervene and stop Ammi from doing this "attiyachar" (torture). Karishma just nodded her head in no and gave Haseena a fun teasing sly smile. Haseena looked at the smile and narrowed her eyes. Ammi looked at Haseena and saw Haseena's expression, so she tightened her grip very slightly and said, "Karishma ko kuch mat keh, uspe gussa kyun ho rahi hai. Woh kyun teri help kare. Pehle galat kaam khud karti hai aur fir Karishma pe senior hone ka thos jamati hai."

(Don't say anything to Karishma, why are you getting angry on Karishma? Why will she help you. First you do the wrong thing and then you force your seniority on her.)

"Lekin ammi humne kahan kuch kaha, hum toh yahan chup chap aapki daat sun rahe hai." Haseena said in pleading tone, trying to pacify her mother.

(But I didn't even say a single word, I am listening to your lecture quietly like a good girl.)

"Haan haan pata hai kitni shant aur shareef hai tu. Mujhe mat bata. Aur chup chap promise kar ki aise kuch aage kabhi nahi karegi." Ammi said.

(Yeah, I know, what a good girl you are. You don't need to tell me that. Now just promise me that you will never do something like this ever again.)

"Aise promise toh aap in dono mein se kissi se bhi umeed mat kijiye." Pushpa Ji said while coming from behind. Ammi let go of Haseena's ear in surprise and all of them looked at Pushpa Ji in awe.

(Don't expect a promise like that from either of them.)

"Aur Maddam Sir kya hi thos jamayengi Karishma Madam par, woh aisa mauka kahan deti hai kisko." Santosh added to over there.

(And how will Maddam Sir force her seniority on Karishma Madam when Karishma Madam never gives that chance to anyone.)

"Uff yeh bina soche sach kehne wali masoomiyat." Cheetah said swooning over Santosh. Karishma just glared at both. Cheetah quickly hid behind Santu and Santu just sweetly smiled at Karishma.

Karishma just gave up from them and went towards Amma and quickly hugged her and said, "Amma aap yahan?"

(Amma you are here?)