Chapter 50

Hey Guys !!! 👋👋 Here is the final chapter of the book. Hope you guys enjoy it!

-----------------------------

Haseena entered her room, and settled on her bed. She sighed as she waited for the sleep to enter her eyes. The excitement of the day had worn her out but her mind was still racing at high speed. Now that everything was coming to an end and everything was settled in, Haseena started noting down all the things she had to accomplish once she reached back to Lucknow and resumed her duties. She had been away for a while and surely a huge workload was waiting for her. She knew that her team had handled most of the tasks, so she was grateful for that. She tossed and turned but sleep was miles away from her.

"Aapko bhi neend nahi aa rahi?" Haseena heard someone speak and woke up with a jerk. She wasn't expecting anyone to be in her room at this hour, as everybody had already retired to their rooms. She looked around and when she saw the person sitting on the window, her face lit up with a smile.

(Can't sleep?)

"Karishma , aap yahan kya kar rahi hai. Aap soyi nahi?" Haseena asked.

(What are you doing here? Why aren't you asleep?)

"Woh kya haina, ek bahut hi khoobsurat pari ne hamare dil aur dimag pe kabza kar rakha hai, toh ab bichari neend kaise aayegi." Karishma said, as she winked at Haseena.

(A beautiful angel has captured my heart and mind so I couldn't sleep)

Haseena blushed and hid her face under the blanket, Karishma slowly moved the blanket and said, "Aap kahe itna sharma rahi hai, hum aapki baat thodi na kar rahe thee."

(Why are you blushing? I wasn't talking about you.)

Haseena just rolled her eyes at Karishma and pulled Karishma towards herself with the help of her collar, looked her in the eye and said , "Hamare siva kissi aur ki baat karne ke baare mein socha bhi mat. Samjhi?" Karishma just slowly nodded her head in yes, like a little kid, agreeing with Haseena.

"Toh agar aapka chedna hogaya ho toh batayengi aap yahan hamare kamre mein kya kar rahi hai, woh bhi iss waqt pe." Haseena said as she let go of Karishma, and signalled her to sit beside her.

(If you are done teasing , will you tell me why you are here?)

Karishma settled in the blanket and said, "Kuch nahi bas neend nahi aa rahi thi toh socha ki yahan aa jaye."

(Couldn't sleep so I thought I would come here.)

"Aap sach bata rahi hai ya aapne tareeke se nikale. Hum jaante hai aapko kuch toh pareshan kar raha hai." Haseena said.

(Tell the truth, otherwise I have other ways to get it out of you. I know something is troubling you.)

"Woh Amma aayi thi kamare mein, humse baat karne." Karishma said.

(Amma had come to the room to talk.)

"Kya baat karne?"

(Regarding?)

"Woh abhi bhi guilty feel kar rahi thi jo kuch bhi hua uss wajah se." Karishma continued

(She still felt guilty regarding the things that happened in the past.)

"Toh fir aapne kya kaha?" Haseena enquired.

(So what did you say?)

"Humne unse kaha ki unhe guilty feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai, jo hua usse time pe, usme unn ki koi galti nahi thi. Unka initial reaction swabhavik tha. Woh sab jo bhi hua woh hamare khud ke confusion aur uncertainty ke wajah se hua hai. " Karishma said. Haseena stayed silent waiting for Karishma to continue. She knew that even though Karishma was acting so nonchalant , this was something that was very emotional and important for her.