Chapter 42

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 Here is an another update , I hope you guys like it.  :) I didn't get an chance to proof read so please ignore any errors, Thank you!

------------------------------------------

"Sab log ready hai?" Haseena asked as she entered the living room via the staircase.

(Everybody ready?)

"Hum log sab toh ready hai par pata nahi yeh Karishma kahan reh gayi." Pushpa Ji replied.

(Everyone's ready but Karishma isn't ready yet)

"Safar karke hum log aaya hai, aur taiyaar hone mein der iss madam ko lag rahi hai." Pushpa Ji continued in annoyance.
(We travelled, and it is taking her time to get ready.)

Haseena internally chuckled at that cause she knew she was the reason why Karishma was late. So, she replied, "Haan, baat toh sahi keh rahi hai aap. Itni deri bhi nahi karni chahiye unhe. Akhir hum sab unka intezar jo kar rahe hai."

(Yes, you are right. She shouldn't take so long to get ready, we all are waiting for her.)

"Ab kya hi samjhau mein usse Maddam Sir." Pushpa Ji replied.

(How do I make her understand Maddam Sir.)

"Cheetah, mujhe toh itni bhukh lagi mein kya kahu. Chalo na hum sab chalte hai Karishma Maddam khud aa jayegi, woh thodi ghum ho jayengi unhe rasta toh malum hoga na." Santosh said, bringing everyone's attention to her. Everyone just looked at her and ignored her silly talk as no one had the energy to correct her or explain anything to her.

(Cheetah I am very hungry. Let us all go, and Karishma madam can come later on, she won't get lost anyways I am sure she knows the way.)

"Thoda sabar kihiye Santu ji, Karishma madam bas aati hi hogi. Fir aap jitna chahe aur jo chahe kha leejiyega. Aap toh khate hue bhi kitni pyaari lagti hai." Cheetah replied. Santu just ignored him and went towards Pushpa Ji and stood next to her.

(Be patient, she must be arriving soon.)

"Behen Ji, Karishma aa jayegi, aap khamakha hi meri bachi par gussa ho rahi hai. Zarur kuch kaam aagaya hoga." Ammi said.

(She will come soon. Don't get angry on her, must be something important otherwise why would she be late.)

"Aap hi ek hai jo humme ache se samajhti hai Ammi. "Karishma said as she entered the room. She was going to continue talking when she looked at Haseena and Haseena just winked at her and smiled, teasing her furthermore. Karishma was surprised and she just looked at her feet to compose herself and then she continued, "Woh Haseena mere kamare mein aayi thi aur usne- "Haseena was surprised to hear her name, she knew that Karishma would say that in front of everyone, but still not knowing what to expect, with widen eyes she just looked at Karishma waiting for her to continue. "-mujhe koi kaam yaad dilaya toh mujhe woh poora karne mein thodi der hogayi. Hum maafi mangte hai. Chaliye ab agar sab taiyar hogaye hai toh khana khane chalte hai."

(You are the only one who understands me Ammi. I was in Haseena's room because I remembered some work there and it took me some time to complete it. Let us go now.)

"Kitna samay lagate ho taiyaar hone mein. Mein bahar gaadi mein wait karte karte thak gayi. " Sunita Di said as she entered the house.

(How long does it take for you guys to get ready, I got tired waiting outside.)

"Di thoda sabar kijiye ab itne saare log hai toh taiyaar hone mein samay toh lagega na. Ab aapke jaisa toh nahi hai ki jo bhi pehno acha hi lagna hai." Karishma said as she came close to Sunita Di and hugged her.