Chapter 26

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 

---------------------------------

The journey to their house was long and tiring. After the train journey, even a 30-minute cab ride felt really long. They got out of the cab and Haseena and Ammi both had slight tears in their eyes when they looked at the house. Karishma understood the importance of the house just by looking at them. Ammi went ahead and opened the door, while Haseena was still standing with a teary eye lost in the past. Karishma gently patted Haseena's shoulder to bring her out of her thoughts and assure her that everything would be alright. Haseena wiped the little tear in the corner of her eyes and nodded her head in yes and both soon entered the house.

"Haseena jaldi jaldi haath chalao humme bahut saaf safai karni hogi. Ghar ki halat toh dekho." Ammi said, as she started removing the covers from the furniture.

(Haseena work faster we have lot to do. Look at the state of the house.)

Haseena went closer to Ammi to stop her from working and she said, "Ammi, sabse pehle hum aapka kamra saaf karte hai. Itne lambe safar se aaye hain aap thak gayi hogi. Aapko aaram ki sakht zaroorat hai. Baki sab hum dekh lenge. Aapko fiqar karne ki zarurat nahi hai." Haseena took the cover from her mom's hand, held her hand and started going towards Ammi's room.

(Ammi let's clean your room first. We just completed a very long journey you must be tired. You need to rest. I will take care of everything; you don't need to worry.)

"Hamari baat toh suno, itna sab kaam aap dono akeli kaise karogi. Hum bhi aap dono ki maddat kar dete hai. Sab jaldi ho jayega." Ammi protested.

(Listen to me, how will you both complete so much work all alone. I will help you guys out, we will be done quicker.)

"Ammi hum dono ko isse bhi zyada physical kaam karne ki aadat hai aur do log akele kaise hogaye. Sab ho jayega aap bas aaram kijiye." Haseena said. She made Ammi sit on her bed and started cleaning the room.

(Ammi we are trained to do even more strenuous physical work, and we are two people so how are we alone. We will manage everything you just take rest.)

"Haseena bilkul theek keh rahi hai. Hum dono saath mein milkar sab ache se kar lenge." Karishma added. And started helping around the room as well. Soon after cleaning the room and making sure that Ammi was resting properly, they both left the room.

(Haseena is right we will manage everything.)

As soon as they left the room Haseena turned towards Karishma and very sternly, she said, "Aap ko hamari maddat karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Upar jaake seedhiyon ke left mein guest room hai wahan jaake aap bhi arram kijiye. Hum yahan sab sambhal lenge."

(You don't need to help me out. Upstairs on the left there is a guest room go and rest over there. I will manage everything.)

"Aur agar hum maana kar de toh. Hum dono milkar karenge toh bahut jaldi ho jayega. Aapko sab akele kyun karna hai. Hum yahan aapke liye hi aaye hain." Karishma replied.

(What if I say no. If you both do it together it will be better. Why do you want to do everything on your own. I came here for you.)

"Humme koi behas nahi karni aapke saath. Hum jitna keh rahe hai utna kijiye. Aur waise bhi hum akele nahi hai Sunita Di aa rahi hai woh hamara maddat kar degi aapko yahan rukne ki zarurat nahi hai." Haseena said and she started cleaning around the hall.

(I don't want to argue further. Do as I say. And I am not alone, Sunita Di is coming, and she will help me out, so you don't need to stay.)

Karishma was about to reply when suddenly someone interrupted their conversation. "Sunita Di aayegi nahi aa gayi hai. "Sunita then went, and hugged Haseena and Haseena reciprocated the hug as well.